The Most Elite - RP Sign Ups

community
general

England is home to millions of people of different races, nationalities, and much, much more. It’s also home to five of the most well known, rich and elite Mafias. Each of these families have the same agenda; to be the greatest crime family the world has ever seen. They’re ruthless, wicked criminal masterminds and they’ll do anything to let everyone know.

In this roleplay, there will be five groups or ‘families’ that you can be apart of. Each family has four roles; the Boss, the Underboss, the Caporegimes (Capos for short), and the Soldiers. There’s also the associates, but they don’t belong to any one family. Mafias also participate and do different jobs which will be listed down below.

The Boss

At the top of the pile is the boss. A boss makes all the major decisions and all the Mafia income ultimately came to him or her. Their authority is required to control the Mafia members and to resolve any disputes. The real boss usually keeps a low-profile and assigns an acting boss to keep their real identity hidden from the likes of the press, and the FBI. If you become the boss, you can choose to keep your identity hidden of let everyone know. After all, you are the boss.

The Underboss

Just below the boss is the underboss. The underboss is the second in command, although the amount of power he holds can vary. Some underbosses resolve disputes without involving the boss himself. Some underbosses are groomed to replace the boss if he is old or in danger of going to jail.

The Consigliere

In-between the boss and underboss is a role of an adviser to the boss. The Consigliere as they are more commonly called are there to make impartial decisions based upon fairness and for the good of the Mafia. They Consigliere never really gets involved in the business and criminal operations but they still get respected as if they were a boss.

The Caporegime

A Caporegime is sometimes referred to as the Captain or the Capo of a crime family. How many capos there are in a given family simply depends on how big that family is. The Capos have their own crew, a group of soldiers that they’re responsible for within the family, they are in charge of the location the Boss assigns to them.

The Soldiers

At the bottom of the tree are soldiers who will report to their Capos. Soldiers are street level mobsters who essentially are no more than your average type criminals and there can be many soldiers assigned to one capo. They can earn a lot or they can earn a little, but the majority won’t earn much because any money earned is passed up the tree. They will stick their necks on the line, and a lot of soldiers can end up murdered by rival gangs or banged up in jail.

The Associates

The associates work with Mafia soldiers and capos on various criminal enterprises. An associate is simply someone who works with the mob. They can range from any positions including a burglar or drug dealer to a lawyer, investment banker, police officer or politician.

Jobs
  • drug trade
  • corruption of public officials
  • Gambling
  • tax fraud schemes
  • stock manipulation schemes
  • making deliveries
  • picking up cash
  • murder
  • Assault
  • Battery
  • witness intimidation
  • killing jurors
  • bribing Law Enforcement, Politicians, Government Officials, and Federal Agents.

Rules:

• No godmoding or Mary Sue characters.
  • Make the characters interesting.
  • Please keep drama with each other outside of the roleplay.
  • Swearing is allowed, I’m not too iffy about it others might be though so I’m asking, please blur the curse word.
  • Romance is allowed (and encouraged) but if you’re going to go all the way, keep it PG-13 for the innocents, thank you.
  • Drama is encouraged.
  • Don’t make your characters perfect.
  • Be respectful.
  • Real faceclaims, no cartoons.
  • No less than 2 sentences

Now, this is a first come first serve basis. If you reserve and do not make your character within a week, then you will lose the reservation. If you ask me for more than a week, I will grant you it. If you become the boss, the last name of your character will be the family name, so make it interesting please. There will be five Capos for each family. You’re allowed to have more than one Capo, Soldier, Associate and civilian if you wish.

Roles
Boss (5): @lanasgalasoul - 1
Underboss (5): @ThatRandomPerson - 1
Capos (25): @ThatRandomPerson - 1, @EpisodeHoneyy - 1
Soldiers (unlimited):
Associates (unlimited):
Civilians: (unlimited):

In this roleplay, not everyone has to be a male, they can be whatever you want. Females don’t only belong in the kitchen.

I got all of this information from these websites

> http://mafia.wikia.com/wiki/Ranks,_Titles_and_Positions_In_The_Mafia
> https://www.nationalcrimesyndicate.com/mafia-family-structured/

If you want your characters to be more in depth and brought to life, here are two websites that have slang and other Mafia related words

> https://www.nationalcrimesyndicate.com/roaring-twenties-mobster-slang/
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_Mafia-related_words

Faceclaims will be up in a few days.

I need some RP recommendations!

Very very interested!

This sounds cool

This sounds interesting

Sounds fun!!

Can I reserve for an underboss and a capo if I can have two characters?

Of course!

I dont know if i did it right but can I reserve a capo?

I got you

buuuump

If this is still open I submitted 2 characters.