The most OVERRATED and UNDERRATED stories?

I have read some very underrated stories before that where just amazing and well written stories.
But I have also read some stories that where just way to overrated that weren’t that great.

So I wanted to ask the forum community, what are some underrated stories you know and some overrated stories that you know as well.
There are so many wonderful authors whose stories are underrated and deserve to be in the
spotlight!!

But also like to mention that at the same time even if the story is overrated or underrated we must respect the authors as they have worked hard to produce stories because for those of you who have written a story (I included) understand that it is a long and strenuous process, So be proud of yourself!

-Ao :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hey!
Like you, I respect every author in the community and their stories, but there are stories that are completely overrated.

The most overrated ones are Hope Moon’s stories; Hunting Bad was awesome, but the rest of her stories have a similar plot and character development.
There are lots of underrated stories!!!
Some are: Arena of Pride @/jellyepi11211 , Beautiful Glory by Megan, How to Feel by Elina
These are amazing and soooo underrated:(

1 Like

I agree and I am going to check out the stories you recommended, they sounds amazing like you said!!

1 Like

Yesss you should; they are amazing :heart::heart:

1 Like

Silent Night is so underrated, its under 10k reads. its a silent film thats so artistic and beautiful, like it had me crying without even using any words :pleading_face: :sunflower:

1 Like

I’ll make sure to check it out!!

1 Like

I don’t think her stories are overrated okay i have to admit i didn’t want to read behind thé taux because i read thé other before reading and i already new how it was going to end and if you read her new storie bad girls you will sée her stories aren’t that overrated

And at thé end of thé day y’all should stop throwing shade at talented writers

1 Like

Underrated

• Children of stardust
  • By the book
  • Marry, kiss, kill
  • (Un)eligible bachelor
  • Forbidden wasteland
  • Nocturne
  • Blood water blue
  • Beat as one
1 Like

All these sound amazing!
I’ll check these out!

1 Like

I have read her stories and they are good as well,Hope is a good author.
But no one was shading anyone.
@molly247 was stating that she thinks that hope moons stories are overrated,and she has the right to say that,she wasn’t saying that they were bad or horrible just that they have similar plots.
As I said in the first post that we should respect authors for there hard work regardless if people think that it is overrated or underrated.
Nobody in the reply section has said anything disrespectful, they have just only stated their personal opinions which as I said is their right.

-Ao

2 Likes

Kay, that’s ur opinion :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Yep :+1:

2 Likes

@Sydney_H could you close this topic please since there has been no activity for quite a while :blush:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: