~~~~~~~~~The New Life~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Life

Im not sure what to do so I came up with this

You wake up in a hospital bed not being able to remember your past at all your then your told you’ve been in an coma for five years, and your parents are nowhere to be found now your back in the world time to interacte with others and fall in love time to find where you belong even if you can’t find your past there’s still time to make your future

RULES
X Blur your swearing
X Don’t be descriptive on sex scenes
X Not to much violence
X Drama is allowed

Sign-Ups
Faceclaims - Updated

Intersted

@MoonSpirit
@AtlasFlameAi

Edited

Any Roleplays I can join?

Reserve for 1 girl

Hey, welcome to our RP community
Just a few rules we follow here in this forum, and you haven’t quite followed the criteria with your RP. A more detailed description for people to know what your story is about in needed, as well as a detailed description of what you would like to see happen in the RP and how you would like it to be played out.
Another rule is that we ask/recommend that you use the ideas thread to your idea first, to see how many people actually want this RP to happen. This also helps to generate a group of people to tag on this thread who want to participate.

If you want to RP, then all you need to know is here!
Please read it, so that everyone follows the same guide.

Cheers,
Caliope

Reserve for 1 girl also :slight_smile:

Okay

Reserve 1 boy

Reserve for 1 girl

@puma @Cassandra_dean @Anj @Atreus @granolias

Okay

I already signed up…?

reserve for 1 girl

okay

Putting Faceclaims out

If I can please reserve for 2 characters.
Preferably it’ll be a male and female, this is if I can have 2 characters.

Sure

@Killerfrost you haven’t done your sign-up form

I’m starting the official in a hour so make sure you made your character
@AtlasFlameAi @MoonSpirit @XxLaurenTheGreatxX @Killerfrost @yashika1 @Killerfrost @dramaqueen.episode

Sorry! :sweat_smile:

Did it!

I was at school, I have exams and I’ll try to do them. I’m not gonna be at home, I’ll try to do them real quick when I get back hope you understand and please have a little more patience with me.