The new remake of the anime Fruit Basket ❤

I DON’T KNOW IF YOU GUYS KNOWS, BUT THERE IS A REMAKE OF ONE OF THE BEST ANIME EVER, FRUIT BASKET !!! Only the old one like me will remember this masterpiece :sob: There is already 4 episodes on air!
I don’t know if someone is watching the new remake of Fruit basket, but if yes can we talk about this remake? It’s so beautiful and I’m so emotional right now :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
I used to watch the original anime and I read all the manga when I was like 12 years old, and now I am 22!
Let’s cry together if you like this anime/manga :sob:

Go watch the opening, it’s sooo emotional :sob:

8 Likes

Omg you know Fruit Basket ? :sob::sob::sob: .Did you watch the remake? I really recommend you the remake! There is a lot of people who hate the remake, because they are stick to the original version, but I still think the remake is beautiful and emotional! It brings so many memories :sleepy::sob:

2 Likes

I watched the original, HAVENT WATCHED THE REMAKE YET vadfedfdaf

1 Like

Omg, go watch it girl :sob:, the animation is beautiful :sob: .The quality is amaaaaazing. I feel llike the remake is also more emotional than the original one, it’s more serious and more about life than comedy. :sob::sob:

1 Like

I NEED BAGS OF TISSUES STAT

Wait where can I watch it–

Watch me not be able to watch it :sob:

1 Like

I use animeok.net

Also, I heard that unlike the original one, they will cover all the story in the remake!
I don’t know if you read the manga, but the manga was deeper and we didn’t really see that in the original anime, so I think we will definitely all cry in the remake, because we will see all the story :sob:

1 Like

Omg omg omg

YOU’RE AN ANGEL THANK YOU will watch when it’s the weekends maybe–

Wait its the weekends now–

But I have school tomorrow :sob:

1 Like

Aww don’t worry, you can watch it tomorrow after school!
There is only 4 episodes for now, and they only release 1 episode per week (on Saturday)
So don’t worry, you have the time to catch up the anime ! It only took me 1 hour to watch all the 4 episodes :sleepy::sob: . Now I have to wait until next Saturday for the new episode, it’s sooo long!

1 Like

I mean if I wait until it’s finished then BINGE WATCHING TIME :joy:

I’m gonna cry a river, it reminds me of my childhood

1 Like

tenor

2 Likes

Omg me too !!! This why I am so emotional, even just the new opening theme makes me cry :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

WE CAN BE EMOTlONAL TOGETHER

1 Like

OF COURSE :sob::sob: And I think the remake will have a second season because at the end of the opening, the title says 1st season . So we are going to be emotional for a lonnnng time :joy::sob:

1 Like

OMG OMG OMG YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

1 Like

I love this anime! I just started watching the new one but I remember seeing all the episodes of the old one as well. I loved the manga as well! The new show is really good!

2 Likes

I want to read it :sob: but my older sister won’t let me :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

It’s really good, have you tried to find it on the manga sites online? There are some sites that are free like mangareader.net. There are ad’s on the site though but they are just advertising games.

1 Like

I’m sorry you can’t read it though.

1 Like

It’s ok! I will one day! :fire: w :fire:

1 Like

That is true! Well hopefully the remake will stay true to the manga this time so you might not have to wait to long to get most of the manga in anime form.

1 Like