The new remake of the anime Fruit Basket ❤

I hope so too! I’m excited to watch it! :heart_eyes:

Me too! This story has always been my favorite. Did you watch the old one?

1 Like

Yeppers! I was planning on rewatching it a few days back :grin:

1 Like

Nice, who is your favorite character?

1 Like

The manga was beautiful!!! I’m so happy that the remake will cover the entire story of the manga, because they didn’t do that in the orignal anime :sob:

2 Likes

Exactly what I’m hoping too! I love the both versions anyway though!

2 Likes

Yeah, me too ! In the original one, the animation was cheaper, but they had the best OST. I’m kind of sad, that they didn’t keep the original soundtrack and even the original opening! But in the remake, the animation is better and the boys are sexier HAHAH (I still have a crush on Kyo even after 10 years. My god he’s so cute in the remake :joy::sob:)

2 Likes

Kyo—

2 Likes

Very true, I love the art of the manga and the new version has stayed true to that art in best way that it can. Kyo has always been my favorite even Shigure.

1 Like

Same here! Love his character!

2 Likes

Hahaha ! Every guy in the Soma family are sexy in their way :heart: . Can’t wait for the next episode!!!

2 Likes

Very true…can’t deny that at all!

2 Likes

Awwww, the more we are talking about Fruit Basket, the more I want to read the manga again :sob::sob: , Seriously the manga is amazing. It teach so much about life, but it also makes us false hope that perfect bad boys like Kyo DOESN’T exist !!! :sob::sob::sob:

LOOK AT THEM :sob::sob::sob::sob: In my other life, I want to have Tohru’s life :rofl:

2 Likes

I know, the story and lessons that come with the manga an show.

2 Likes

And they had one of the best ending ever in the manga! Usually, we see the main couple having a wedding and kids at the end, but we didn’t see that. We saw Kyo and Tohru at like 80 years old and we understood that they are in love , they got kids, grands-kids, and they are still the happiest and they will die together :sob: My god I cried so much when I finished the manga!

1 Like

I know right! It was simple and sweet ending! I love stories like that. The overly done endings can be tedious in stories.

2 Likes

Yeah true!!! I really hope that the remake will have the same ending as the manga!

2 Likes

I hope so too!

2 Likes

Omg I know :sob::sob: The remake is emotional !

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.