This is the original and pioneer thread:).
I created it. (idea& purpose) don’t write as if you did.
Give credit for the idea. I’ve seen many write: “so I was playing around and I did this.” or “you can use it when you don’t want to type” (my purpose).
- Easier to read
- Contains details related to the story that might catch a reader’s eye
- Easy to promote (instead of looking for a thread where you posted the ss of your cover and the description to copy it and paste it on the thread that requires that for a r4r or other.
- If people don’t like your description, maybe the other aspects intrigues them.
- It gives vibes to your story
When a thread in the story promotion appeared asking for stories to read, I never had my details with me so I had to go to other threads trying to look for mine, which took a lot of time. I created these story cards so that it was easy looking for the details and other that the description of the story, the readers could get interested by other facts.
- Story Title:
- Small Cover:
- Theme (place, color, scary, summer…):
- Author Message (optional):
- Teaser/ Hook:
- Features (CC, Art scenes, Customization…):