The Official Story Card Shop

This is the original and pioneer thread:).

I created it. (idea& purpose) don’t write as if you did.
Give credit for the idea. I’ve seen many write: “so I was playing around and I did this.” or “you can use it when you don’t want to type” (my purpose).

• Easier to read
  • Contains details related to the story that might catch a reader’s eye :hear_no_evil:
  • Easy to promote (instead of looking for a thread where you posted the ss of your cover and the description to copy it and paste it on the thread that requires that for a r4r or other.
  • If people don’t like your description, maybe the other aspects intrigues them.
  • It gives vibes to your story

When a thread in the story promotion appeared asking for stories to read, I never had my details with me so I had to go to other threads trying to look for mine, which took a lot of time. I created these story cards so that it was easy looking for the details and other that the description of the story, the readers could get interested by other facts.

37 Likes

ooo these are really cool!

1 Like

Thank you:)

1 Like

Really creative idea. I would love to have one too.

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Theme : Action
Author message : I am writing this story to show my perspective of women empowerment. Hope everyone out there like it.
Unique details : Strong & independent female Mc, Her fight for what she believes in, Contain lots of Action and plot twists, Pure Romance, Sound, Timed choice.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey, I’d love to get a Story Card!

Story Title: Loving a Liar
Author: Vanessa H.
Description: Angel Riley: Evil, unkind, and no interest in other people’s feelings. What changed her? And can love reverse this change?
Theme: Mysterious, romantic
Author Message: The story is related to my illness and is meant to show that it can affect in different ways, because I know that many consider it ‘harmless’ or ‘not so bad’.
Unique details: This story illustrates a possible effect of a mental illness.
Other things that your story make contain to attract readers: Sound & Music, One LI, Advanced Directing, Overlay Outfit Choices, Edited & Drawn Art Scenes
Small Cover:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Wow, what an unique idea! I love it :heart_eyes:
I’d love to have one!

Story title: Forbidden Love
Author: Lili Star
Description: Princess Amanda never thought that she would have feelings for a girl, which is forbidden. Until she met Vanessa, the gorgeous sister if prince Roberto who she has to marry.

Small cover

85459d7379d64121a3654c169dbe715654cd2342_2_362x499

Theme: Royal (they’re princesses :wink:)
Author message: Written with love. Enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Contains: Sound and music, advanced directing, LGBTQ+ content

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Sorry, you changed the title to closed, I didn’t notice. It’s fine if you don’t complete the request :blush:

1 Like

No:) changed it after :joy:

1 Like

Oh okay, haha!

1 Like

@Roy
Any changes?

It’s perfect :heart_eyes:
Thank you so much. How can I credit you?!

1 Like

It has a watermark; only credit me if you post it in ig or something :joy: (btw it’s @kennedymolly97) :smiley:

I’m glad you liked it:)

1 Like

This name rings some bell. I guess a long time ago you gave a character to use in my story. Her name was Valentina.

1 Like

Omg yes!!!

I included her in the story in Episode 7 I guess.

1 Like

Aww thank you! I’ll make sure to read :two_hearts:

1 Like