The Official Story Sharing Thread šŸ¤©

Heyyo! Thanks for redirecting me here! <3
Here is my deets!
TITLE: Melody of Your Heartbeat
Author: Medusa Jett
Genre: Romance? Drama? A little bit of comedy mixed in there.
Is it CC: Heck yeah! <3
Number of episodes: 9 - Ongoing
Summary: Ryder is a moody music store cashier until YOU, a beautiful, witty music enthusiast walks into his store & rocks his world, no pun intended! Romance and drama await! Lots of typed in choices to make it personal to you, as it is music themed! <3 Customize yourself & your guitar playing, music loving LI, and your favorite lead singer of your favorite band in episode 4!
Cover:

4 Likes

Hereā€™s my story infoo :partying_face:
I hope you like it :blob_hearts:
Story Blank Canvas
Author IG @nicollee.writes
Genre Fantasy
Style Limelight
Summary Stella has always felt a part of her was missing. The night of her 18th birthday secrets start to unfold. How will she manage love, power and war? | CC ART 2LI

3 Likes

Thank you for this! :yellow_heart:

Story: The Takeover
Author Name: Frances
Genre: Action
Style: Ink
Description: When youā€™re being framed for something you didnā€™t do, life can get pretty hard. But when a feared contract killer insists on helping you. Thatā€™s just crazy.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5528189088759808

4 Likes

DM me for any R4R
Title : New Beginnings
Author : Zach
Genre : Fantasy/Drama Romance(Later on)
Story style : Limelight
Story Description : For over a decade, Amy lived under her fatherā€™s tyranny as the ā€œPrincessā€. Now, brought back to Earth, will she discover an unknown power deep within her?
Episodes : 3, more episodes coming soon
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6304652187598848
Instagram: @epi.zach
Cover :

4 Likes

Here is mine:
Story Name: The Bet
Description: Elle, a spoiled girl that just canā€™t be nice. After making a bet, Brian has to make sure to make her fall in love with him to break her heart. Or will he be the one that will break?
The storyline (more described): Elle is a spoiled girl that gets everything that she wants. She used to be a bully from the age of 7 to 15. She goes through a toxic relationship and matures, but a little. She is still rude with Brian. He wants to have revenge on her, this is why he gets on a bŠµt to break Elle but will he break her or he will be broken in the end?!
CC: No. I make my characters the way I imagine them. I may use body overlays in future.
Style: Ink but it will be in Limelight after I finish Ink version.
Genre: Drama and romance.
Episodes: 13 (ongoing)
Covers:
The_Bet_IA_posterImage_0WFDX2nEN3
The_Bet_IA_posterThumb_Hnxja0e8By
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4790233981583360
Also English isnā€™t my first language.
Another note: I canā€™t do r4r due to the fact that I am an android user and I canā€™t open the links

4 Likes

Thank you @Frey for thisā€¦

Hi guys please read my story

Title: Love my Flaws
Author: @Carnation
Chapters: 5 (on going)
Genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama
Instagram account: @mariaeloisabuenavista98
Story Description: YOU, a Girl with Flaws (trust issues and more) and HIM, a campus Cold-Bad boy who set his eyes on you, What will happen when fate decided to pull you both together?
Cover:

2 Likes

Plz read poorly in love by @britte.writes and try to get it to 500 reads

2 Likes

Thanks for this!
Title: Queer: Daisy
Author: Bertha
Genre: Romance
Instagram: @bertha_episode
Full sinopsis: Kristenā€™s an art student that has to present a project in 22 days, but she lacks of inspiration. Youā€™ll need to help her through the minigames to gain that inspiration. On the process, she meets someone that may help her overcome this block. Successfully completing the project depends on you, and so is the ending!
1 LI, L-CC, LGBTQI+, Minigames, Point system, different endings
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6510417432215552

2 Likes

Thanks for the thread ! Hereā€™s my story. Itā€™s vampire romance / fantasy :vampire:ā€ā™‚

Title*: Forever mine.

Author : Ally.writes_
Style: Limelight
Genre: romance
Chapters: 7 (ongoing)
Description: Emma is a normal high school girl living a simple life. That is until the mysterious Nicholas Day enters. Can Emma escape destiny and does she even want to?

Instagram: http://Instagram.com/ally.writes_

2 Likes

Hereā€™s mine then! Amazing thread btw!

Story Name : Necromancers (LL)
Chapters Available: 4
Extra Facts: Two MCs (male and female), two LI (male), Point system, choices matter, art scenes
Description:
Eve and Zeke are the last Necromancers. Demons ravel. Truths to be told. One big mistake can change everything in a few seconds. Remember itā€™s just the beginning of the endā€¦
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Choices: Yes a few matters to determine the relationship with LI and mini fights.
CC: Limited
Cover:
Necromancers_LL_posterThumb_Gkmz4mlK7T
Instagram: @epi.enchantress

In any case, you read my story and if you like it, make sure to follow me on IG or if u donā€™t have ig, you always bookmark this thread i will update there too whenever I publish new chapters, sneak peeks, and contest related to my story.

If you like it, share it with the people you know! I am always open to hearing feedback on my story! Feel free to dm or pm me about it anytime

2 Likes

If anyone is interest please you can text me.

2 Likes

Thanks for the thread!
Hereā€™s mineā€¦

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Genre : Action
Chapters: 9 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

2 Likes

Title : Throne War

Description : What happens when you get mixed up in royalty? Will you be able to face it head on? or will you lose yourself in the process? (Limelight) (CC) (Choices Matter!)

2 Likes

Hi everyone!
Iā€™ve just posted my new story on the app and It will be great if you can chek it out. Iā€™ll really love to have someone that reads it. I have put a lot of effort and enthusiasm. Thereā€™ll be more chapters soon. Hereā€™s all the iformation:

• Tittle : Living with a star
  • Genre : Romance and drama
  • Description : Youā€™ve just moved to New York to follow your dream of becoming an actress but you end living with a hollywood star. Can you handle his game? And can you become part of the A list?
    -Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6485750825811968

I would also like to say that english isnā€™t my first language so there will be some mistakes on my script. Iā€™m trying very hard to improve my english!

Thank you everyone

2 Likes

Hereā€™s mine. Itā€™s not exactly finished yet, because I need help proofreading my story.

Title: Cherry Bomb
*Author:*Ravenclaw90
Genre: Romance with Drama mixed in
Is It CC: Not really sure about that.
Number of Episodes: 3 - Ongoing because Iā€™m not really sure where I want to end it.
Summary: After a nasty divorce, the MC moves to L.A with her mother and decides to enter a talent show at the high school where she can hopefully enter and win, for the opportunity to get a scholarship to a prestigious university. Even though her parentsā€™ divorce is preventing her from chasing her dreams.
Cover:

Hope you guys like it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hii!! Just published my first story!

Title: POWER OF WEAKNESS
Style: LL
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 7 (ongoing)
Description: To save your brother from a mafia/drugs thing you find yourself around Hollywood celebrities. Will u become one of them while falling for the one all what you hide is him-related?
FULL CC

2 Likes

Feel My Pulse
Author: Abby
Genre: Romance, mystery, fantasy
CC/LL
His eyes scream danger, but what if yours do even louder?

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Hey :two_hearts: This would be my story:

The Gifted
:zap:
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Author: Anyi E. / insta: @episode.anyi.e
Style: Limelight
Length: 5 chapters out (more episodes coming soon)
Story description:
Being gifted or not decides whether you live a sheltered life or struggle getting from one day to another. What happens when these worlds are mixed up? (Choices/4LI/LGBT+/limited CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4662543543107584

(the cover is not approved yet, so you will find an older cover if you search for my story :two_hearts:)

2 Likes

Hereā€™s Mine! :heart::heart:

TITLE: When I hear your name
Author: Nice25. Episode
Genre: Romance, Action :scream::scream:
Number of episodes: 5 - Ongoing
Summary: You canā€™t close your eye to things you didnā€™t want to see but you canā€™t close your heart to things you donā€™t want to feel. When you are in love and you get hurt, itā€™s like a cut. it will heal,but there will always be a scar Losing your way to trust and a heart that lost to feel what love is.

2 Likes