The Official Story Sharing Thread 🤩

Title : Throne War

Description : What happens when you get mixed up in royalty? Will you be able to face it head on? or will you lose yourself in the process? (Limelight) (CC) (Choices Matter!)

2 Likes

Hi everyone!
I’ve just posted my new story on the app and It will be great if you can chek it out. I’ll really love to have someone that reads it. I have put a lot of effort and enthusiasm. There’ll be more chapters soon. Here’s all the iformation:

• Tittle : Living with a star
  • Genre : Romance and drama
  • Description : You’ve just moved to New York to follow your dream of becoming an actress but you end living with a hollywood star. Can you handle his game? And can you become part of the A list?
    -Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6485750825811968

I would also like to say that english isn’t my first language so there will be some mistakes on my script. I’m trying very hard to improve my english!

Thank you everyone

2 Likes

Here’s mine. It’s not exactly finished yet, because I need help proofreading my story.

Title: Cherry Bomb
*Author:*Ravenclaw90
Genre: Romance with Drama mixed in
Is It CC: Not really sure about that.
Number of Episodes: 3 - Ongoing because I’m not really sure where I want to end it.
Summary: After a nasty divorce, the MC moves to L.A with her mother and decides to enter a talent show at the high school where she can hopefully enter and win, for the opportunity to get a scholarship to a prestigious university. Even though her parents’ divorce is preventing her from chasing her dreams.
Cover:

Hope you guys like it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hii!! Just published my first story!

Title: POWER OF WEAKNESS
Style: LL
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 7 (ongoing)
Description: To save your brother from a mafia/drugs thing you find yourself around Hollywood celebrities. Will u become one of them while falling for the one all what you hide is him-related?
FULL CC

2 Likes

Feel My Pulse
Author: Abby
Genre: Romance, mystery, fantasy
CC/LL
His eyes scream danger, but what if yours do even louder?

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Hey :two_hearts: This would be my story:

The Gifted
:zap:
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Author: Anyi E. / insta: @episode.anyi.e
Style: Limelight
Length: 5 chapters out (more episodes coming soon)
Story description:
Being gifted or not decides whether you live a sheltered life or struggle getting from one day to another. What happens when these worlds are mixed up? (Choices/4LI/LGBT+/limited CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4662543543107584

(the cover is not approved yet, so you will find an older cover if you search for my story :two_hearts:)

2 Likes

Here’s Mine! :heart::heart:

TITLE: When I hear your name
Author: Nice25. Episode
Genre: Romance, Action :scream::scream:
Number of episodes: 5 - Ongoing
Summary: You can’t close your eye to things you didn’t want to see but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel. When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut. it will heal,but there will always be a scar Losing your way to trust and a heart that lost to feel what love is.

2 Likes

Hello and thank you for creating this post.
You should note that my story is in a demo stage and only one chapter is available.
I also doid not use periods at the end of my sentences in the beta but will do so in the full release.
Do not waste a ticket on the second episode.
I upload my chapters in seasons consisting of 9 episodes.

Story Title: Total Control: Blood Mist
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters Only 1 for now
Description: You are given the opportunity to rise to the top of command of a school empire. Help create new alliances and deal with rival schools. A war may be in the making!

In-depth description
There are 9 schools spread across 3 zones. Each school has their own leaders and system of control. You will be inducted into a group called Blood Mist created by Shinee and her friends to try and establish peace between all schools. There is a featured map system that gives you free exploration of unlocked locations which include:

• Hair salon
  • School locations
  • clothing stores
  • Parties
  • Other points of interest:
    missions / mystery locations / town areas

As you progress the story more school locations and interactions with them will become available. Territorial control will change over time with the addition of new alliances.
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5079124776124416
Style: Limelight
Cover:

Instagram: @tcworld.epy
I look forward to your review :grin:

1 Like

Thank you for this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Information about my story
Story title: Forbidden Love
Name author (so me): Lili Star
Genre: Romance and comedy
Story style: INK
Story caption: Princess Amanda never thought that she would have feelings for a girl, which is forbidden. Until she met Vanessa, the gorgeous sister of prince Roberto who she has to marry.
Episodes: 11, but more are coming soon!
Important information: This is my first story, so it is not the best, but you can still enjoy it. There is no CC!
Here is the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671279079948288

My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
If you follow me, I will follow back :two_hearts:

Small cover

85459d7379d64121a3654c169dbe715654cd2342_2_362x499

Large cover

2 Likes

Sorry! This is completely off topic, but my build-a-bear’s name is Lili Star! :joy:

2 Likes

Woooow, what a coincidence :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I hope y’all like it:)

1 Like

I published my first story! BlindDateCoverArt1

Its more romantic Dramedy . I honestly dont know what genre to go with.

2 Likes

Bump Babes!

Hiii!
My sister and I are writing a story together and it would be amazing if you’d give it a read!

Title: Three Empty Words
Author: Sophia and Eleonor | insta: @sopheonor
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5372617593847808
Description: After 7 years of trying to find closure, a person involved with the accident comes back in your life. Were the things she said that day actually true? Is there more to the story?
Cover:

1 Like

Story Name : Extra-Ordinary Girl
Chapters Available: 7
Genre: Romance
Style: LL
Author: agnes
Extra Facts: Three MCs (male and female), two LI (male),one LI (female), Point system, choices matter, art scenes
Description:
Extra-Ordinary is a story about a girl who has been bullied most of her childhood, but when two hot brothers cross her path, everything changes for her. Will she survive it?(CC)
**Link:**http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6721097014902784
Choices: Yes choices matter. With some choices you get bonus scenes.
CC: Limited

1 Like

Here’s my story Blind To Blood.
It currently has 11 episodes and is on going!
I update weekly. :slight_smile:
Genre is a mix of Fantasy, drama and romance.
Description: Claudia’s life isn’t the same after meeting her new next door neighbor, Silas Harris.
*LL *CC

My instagram is @uglygh0stt :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Bump!

This beautiful story about living with autism needs over a million reads.

Title: A Different Rainbow
Author: Josie Jackson

Description:
All you want to do is fit into society but autism stands in the way. How does it affect your mental health and how do you cope? Written from personal experience.

Link:

1 Like