The Old Episode Days

:neutral_face:

So you’re just going to ignore everything I’ve said before it?

Clearly, you do not get what I mean, I’ve said they become more popular over the years, I don’t get what you’re trying to say either. So, goodbye miss.

Good bye :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m not saying that nice people don’t exist within this community because I would be lying. But, it’s like people are mean to people within this community now :frowning:

1 Like

I guess that’s always going to happen in a big community? Not everyone’s going to like everyone or get along with everyone. I haven’t been here as long as you have but I generally think most of us are nice and most of us try to help out where we can.

1 Like

Well of course, back then they didn’t have that many followers because it wasn’t something that many people knew about it.

It’s The Ember Effect. I liked that story :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know right. Joseph Evans’ stories were always unique and interesting to read. I don’t think his stories were actually cliche when I was reading them, but I enjoyed his stories.

1 Like

Definitely!

1 Like

sksksksk, i remember when Dripping Mascara was like “the thing” back in the day. I never read it because when i was younger it didn’t catch my attention, but now i really wanna read it! only problem is that i don’t like classic… did the author revamp it?

Bump!

Gen hasn’t revamped D. M. yet, but she’s released several teasers on her IG.

Super secret cedar hill?

1 Like

that might be it actually!

1 Like

I’ve only been on here actively for a few months. But, so far, members have been very helpful for me. I think it just depends on the person and the day they’re having. lol I think I started playing around the Demi Lovato second release (season 2? idk. ) and I can say that, in my opinion, the stories have kind of turned into the exact same thing, “good girl falls for bad boy”, “sugar daddies”, "he’s rude, abusive and has no real redeeming qualities… but he’s hot sooooo i’ll just ignore the fact that he’s a total tool. " Where has the variety gone? Just once, I would like a strong, self-confident female character to accomplish something other than falling for a toolbag rich guy or a gang leader.

2 Likes

THANK YOU

1 Like