The Omelet Art/Edit Shop [CLOSED]

Ah, alright, that worked, tysm!

1 Like

Are these backgrounds of the exterior of the mall or the interior of the mall?

1 Like

Interior

1 Like

Could you clarify what point of view these backgrounds are from? Are you looking from the entrance of another shop, like where this stickman is?

Like this for view 1:

Mall Background

Or are you looking from down the mall like where this stickman is:

Or is it from some other point of view?

For type 1, the point of view would be similar to the first stickman. The only exception is there would be a window where the entrance is. For type two, the point of view would be similar to the second stickman. Where the character is would be in a store like this
PicsArt_03-16-09.50.28
The stickman shows where the character is facing. There should also be a window there where the peers to the entrance and stores.

1 Like

blueberry

do you think i can have these desks, but without the paper and such? just the computer.

and also if its possible, could you make a version where its the point of view of the person behind the desk, like the person sitting on the chair?

<3

Given all of the reflections, lighting, and textures on the desk, it may be hard for me to paint in more of the desk (for replacing the books and for the different point of view). I can try tomorrow, but I can’t guarantee that I’ll be able to recreate it fully. I could help you find a different overlay if you want!

1 Like

that would be good! as long as its a desk that would cover the legs of the person sitting, its good with me:)

1 Like

Hi, could I request an overlay, please? :blush:

Thank you so much <3

1 Like

How big do you want the overlay? Do you want it to fit in your character’s hand, or do you want it to take up the whole screen?

1 Like

Im going to be placing it on a nightstand, could you make it fit into the chars hand, please? Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Is this what you’re describing for the first background?

Background

For view 2, do you also want it behind a window? Should it include empty shops or just the entrance to the mall? Similar to the Episode mall background, but with the entrance visible:

Mall

I know I mentioned finding a new desk overlay, but I decided to use the one you provided instead. Here are the overlays I made, tell me if you want me to change anything or resize them!

Overlays

desk view 1
desk view 2

If you use them, please credit me with my instagram @omelet.episode.

1 Like

Here’s the overlay I made, tell me if you want me to resize it or change it:

Phone Overlay

1 Like

Hi are you taking any requests @Omelet?

Not right now, sorry. I’ll probably reopen tomorrow or the day after though!

1 Like

okay thanks for telling me.

That’s perfect, thank you so much :pleading_face:

1 Like

theyre perfect, thank you! do you think you could also give me an office chair and a back view of it? <3 and also a keyboard? :)) also, a few things i wanna make a change of are, is that on the first one, theres an unerased bit on the right part, also theres no stand for the computer.

1 Like

Ok, here are the updated overlays:

View 1

desk view 1

View 2

desk view 2

Office Chair

office chair

1 Like