The Omelet Art/Edit Shop [CLOSED]

just the bg outside the window

1 Like

Here’s your cutout! I made two versions, one with the background removed normally and one with white highlights to replicate the window glare in the original.

Plain Cutout

cutout

Cutout w/ White Highlights

cutout%20with%20white%20overlay

1 Like

they look great! but it wont let me upload it, maybe what you sent me is a png? if so, could you give me the jpeg version? :))

I can send it as a jpeg but then it will automatically fill in the transparent parts with white. Is this for a background or an overlay?

1 Like

wait actually- nvm i just realized i need to use it as an overlay, tyy!

1 Like

Here’s your overlay!

Cutout Overlay

desk%20cutout

1 Like

hi again- could you make this into night?

also i want this in day version

and this to have a broken glass opening on the middle ( enough to fit a person )

and can you resize these into a 3 zone bg and be a bit cleaner?

ice cream

1 Like

Thank you!!

Can I request again? Pls do it!

Overlay

Password: ice cream
What you want in the overlay: From the background INT. MUSIC AGENT OFFICE DESK OL - DAY
Could you make the desk with the chairs but without the black chair behind a overlay?

Thank you

sHe’ScLoSeD

2 Likes

Here are your edited backgrounds!

Nighttime Wall

edited-night

Day Cityscape

day

Broken Glass

glass

Cleaner 3-Zone

2 Likes

Here’s your desk overlay:

Desk Overlay

tysm!

1 Like

:heavy_heart_exclamation: Thank you!

1 Like

ice cream

bro im sorry ik i request from you alot lmaoo :sob:

could you make the wall an overlay and make it grey?

2 Likes

Maybe later.

1 Like

i-

2 Likes

Hi, I would like to make a request ^^

req 1

If you want me to edit objects onto a background, include details of what you’d like me to edit, as well as any images you’d like me to use:

Uhm so, This background. I would like the background to have computer desks inside rather than chairs for classroom, so the bg would look like it is a computer lab

req 2

What you want in the overlay: can you make the chairs as overlays so that characters can sit and go through
Any images relevant to your request:

and can you make the monitors as if it’s open and can you make the screen censored? Like pixels and stuff?
And can you make them chairless as well on the other background with the censored monitors?

1 Like

Also, please take note, the first req, I may edit some more objects on the bg on other artist, just to let you know

1 Like

Here you go, if you want me to change something just ask.
gray%20wall

1 Like