The Omelet Art/Edit Shop [CLOSED]

Hi! Just a quic question…how do you make the shadows like the one in this splash?

1 Like

I would like to request a splash art and some overlays
Password: blueberry
What you want it to say: Follow me on Instagram for more updates and sneak peeks @faithxprincessx in bold white text
Character(s): 1

Description of background/attach background image:

Can i also have blush and do the selfie_phone pose.

Can the background be in one zone

Sorry for responding late I just saw your response.

The first background is right. The second I’d like both empty shops and an entrance. The empty shops would be a separate background from the entrance. I’d like it to be write the character is in the spot the papers are in the first background but they’re facing the window so they they can see the entrance. The view would be the reversed view of the Episode mall.

Sorry for the late response, I forgot I left my art shop open :woman_facepalming:
(I use Adobe Photoshop btw.)
To make shadows like that, I duplicate the character’s layer and fill it in with all black by turning on alpha lock. Then I turn it and transform it so it looks like it’s flat on the ground. Then I lower the opacity and put a blur filter on it. I hope that helps!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m sorry for the long wait! I forgot I left my art shop open :woman_facepalming:
Here’s the splash I made, tell me if you want me to fix anything:

Splash

1 Like

Looks perfect!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I don’t want to request something, I just wanted to say, that I really like your art/edits. :relaxed: (And the name of your shop :joy:)

Thank you!

If you want me to change this background or make another one, just tell me.
I made two versions, one normal and one with a window in front, as if you’re looking through the store window.

Normal

Window

I drew it out so you can try to see what I’m thinking.
For context on the story, a woman is abducted by a guy and is kept in an abandoned store in the mall.

Summary

For the upstairs view of another abandoned store, do you want it to look like this? I can add more stuff in the room if you want.

Background

I’ll work on the view of the entrance next. Do you want that to be from a birds’ eye view, too? Or from the character’s point of view?
I’m sorry for all the hassle in making your backgrounds! Your story idea sounds really interesting.

For the other abandoned store I’d want it to be a view from across since the stores are on the same floor. What you have in it is find maybe add random store items.
From the character’s pov.

1 Like

Are you taking any requests?

I’ve been busy with schoolwork and I don’t think I’m going to be able to complete your request, sorry. If you want to use any of the backgrounds I’ve already sent you, you can credit my Instagram @omelet.episode.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile: Are you taking requests?

I would but its closed now, ill figure sum else out

After two months, I’ve reopened!! Feel free to send in requests unless the title says [closed while I work on requests].
also I got a new drawing tablet so :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Password: cherries
Description of your request:
Can you edit this bedroom background to more a grey, artsy aesthetic themed (like the sweater I provide below) bedroom? (if you can’t do it, that’s fine.) And if you do it, can you make a day version and a night version of it?

Any related pictures, like background photos/references, objects, etc.:

The sweater lol

The bedroom background

And I like how you make the angelic aesthetic themed courtroom, it’s beautiful :chef:

1 Like

I can recolor the room to be more purple and gray-themed, but is there anything that you specifically want me to add or remove from the bedroom?

thank u for the compliment!! :blob_hearts: