So, here’s how to play.
- The starting person says a word that would start a story like there, a, once, etc.
- The next person then says another word like (relating to the examples before), was, cat, there, etc.
- Then each person says one word and the story continues on until someone decides to say ‘The End.’
- You can only end the story if the person before you says ‘the’, if you wanted to end the story you just say end (if someone say ‘the’ before as I explained).
- Someone can also say full stop if the think they sentence is over.
I’ll start the story on the next post.