Amy

1 Like

Winehouse

2 Likes

went

to

the

1 Like

Guys… I typed up the entire thing… To a point.

Periods added because I love me some punctuation…

There was a magic box dog who was extremely hot. The sun was love. He fell down after she push him down. Day. Day? But it got stuck on a muddy stick and the dog danced to the tune that brought him to tears, and she got jealous of him because he had nice shoes, and she laughed at herself for saying she couldn’t sing. He joined the squad car race to Antarctica! Suddenly, he stopped because there was a horse and he wanted to stay away from the crazy dog! Then he travelled to his house and he screamed because his acorn was missing its stalk, and it had vanished! He stood up and he saw a person who had sickenly bad breath, and suddenly this mad a kid and a very funny personality. The rapper was rapping when all chaos broke down in the street & the rapper said “This is America.” When Jimmy did the flip and then he died.

Once life was dead. It started with a bra and a boyfriend. One day there was a lady who slammed the fucking door. He then started to dance when he saw the swing move and turn so he decided to go and kill a person because he licked the sink. Because? it was a candy apple that ate the tree

Yeah, I give up. My fingers hurt from scrolling.

3 Likes

pooper

but

Wow. Great job for typing all that up. Don’t know if you noticed but I didn’t the same thing a while ago too.

it

exploded

1 Like

and

inflated

1 Like

making

everything

turn

into

Mush