The Opposite Game šŸ˜Ž

I know what to do or say

1 Like

I have 0 notifications to go through and Iā€™m not even a little bit stressed by it :>>>

2 Likes

:open_mouth: itā€™s not ok. you couldnā€™t just dismiss them. or not only check tags

1 Like

I am not sorry about that.

No, Iā€™m not gonna do that, what a terrible suggestion (Iā€™m totallyyyy gonna dismiss all of them tho bc thatā€™s my fave)
Also!!! I donā€™t love you THATā€™S SO HARD TO WRITE EVEN IN THE CONTEXT OF THE THREAD AHHHHHHH KHFJGCHKV

1 Like

im really excited for school tomorrow :))

2 Likes

i donā€™t love you too :o that really was difficult to write

1 Like

I donā€™t feel like a burden to everyone and i love myself right now

You should be!!! Its totally irrational to talk about your emotions with people that totally do not care about you, after all

2 Likes

I donā€™t pity you and simultaneously sympathize with you whatsoever man

1 Like

omg omg

i can totally access forums on my phoneā€¦

2 Likes

Wait no I canā€™t

2 Likes

Wait Iā€™m not confused

2 Likes

I donā€™t want to tag my fiancee right now because I donā€™t need her. But I will tag her because she doesnā€™t need her space. She wouldnā€™t be worried if She saw my topic I didnā€™t make lost & confused

If you give me the roundabout ok to tag her I totally wont?

1 Like

I too am incredibly not confused. I understand everything completely. Iā€™m an understanding, omnipotent god, if you will

2 Likes

I donā€™t want anyone to tag her because I donā€™t need her. Iā€™m totally not crying my eyes out right now.

1 Like

Iā€™m understanding my phone. At first it didnā€™t say url not permitted to view and then it didnā€™t let me go to forums like five minutes later

1 Like

All this opposite talk isnt confusing me

2 Likes

@lilysmith10 @Skyzor chay, , I hope you donā€™t feel better, because you totally donā€™t deserve to feel ok

3 Likes