The Opposite Game šŸ˜Ž

Not ok

2 Likes

Iā€™m not going to fly to chicago myself and fucking throw hands at your mom forbeing a fatphobic [redacted bc this is still someone you know v well n stuff] [redacted] [very redacted] who totally knows when to shut the fuck up about her daughterā€™s health and totally isnt scarring the love of my lifeā€™s psyche :)))))

2 Likes

Never in a million years

2 Likes

Ah

Not in her defense, I did not say something kind of rude

1 Like

How did u not know it was from me?

1 Like

Iā€™m so totally on her side but even if you didnā€™t say something rude all mothers should tell their already incredibly fuckin skinny daughter (n for reference you being legitimately tiny as hell is genuine, jeez) to try to lose weight for a no damn reason but to be totally-not-cutting and just, , , whatever-the-opposite-of-ugh-is

1 Like

I donā€™t wish I could be with you. I donā€™t wish you were 18.

1 Like

Youā€™re not one of the the only people on earth I want to spend the rest of our forevers with, not at all. I donā€™t wake up thinking about you or how much I wish we could just spend our lives together with each other, and I most certainly can always help thinking about us whenever I see something romance related and on no uncertain terms must you understand that I absolutely didnā€™t cry in frustration earlier because I just wanna be with the girl that completes me in a way no one else can. Not even a little

2 Likes

:sob: Iā€™m gonna come out of this whole opposite shit to say

Gosh ilysfm and I have cried so many times because I just want to be with you and youā€™re so amazing. And how I wish you lived in Chicago so I could take you to homecoming and how I want to hold you and be with you. Youā€™re just so amazing and ily.

2 Likes

Wanna pm??? If itā€™s ok with you to take it off hold bc this opposite talk is both very public and very confusing kdnxjcgvxj

1 Like

Ah ok

1 Like

Iā€™m not mad at my dad for being a smart alec with me :expressionless:

1 Like

I hate Jennifer Lawrence. She is not funny at all.

2 Likes

I know right. She needs to stop being so crusty

2 Likes

I hate you!
You are such a bad BroTAR!!!

2 Likes

Really? I love Jennifer Lawrence! Sheā€™s my favorite actress and totally never lied about any part of her education. To be completely shady, I think her acting is also completely superb, sheā€™s just so talented! Her russian accent attempt in red sparrow really was the best thing about that movie, so convincing

3 Likes

Thatā€™s totally not true.

1 Like

One of my friends tried to make me watch red sparrow while there were loads of us

1 Like

Nightcore is doodoo

2 Likes

I didnā€™t just wake up to my dad singing ā€œItā€™s time. For Dunkin donutsā€ and he definitely wasnā€™t running around the house with a Dunkin donuts box on his headā€¦ I donā€™t think heā€™s a 4 year old

2 Likes