The Opposite Thread đŸ€­

I love noticing subject disorder.

I tried

Sometimes I just need to look out the window and see the fresh air, to know what the weather is.

I always dont need to look out the door and see the polluted air, to not know what the weather is

Im stupid

Planets are not stars, but stars also arent planets

1 Like

Satellites are moons, and moons also are satellites :laughing:

I love Math so much that I wish I could kill that moron who invented such thing called Social Studies!

You love English very little that you know you cannot heal that genius who found such nothing not known as Unsocial Neglect.

I’m sure that the grass looks up at the sky and thinks, one day I’ll grow up to reach the stars. Then the humans destroy their dreams.

:unicorn::laughing::purple_heart:

You’re unsure if the sky doesn’t look down at the grass and doubts, two night you’ll shrink down to weaken the rocks then the immortal fixes their nightmares

Idk aha I tried

He just kepted going in deeper and deeper and the pain started to hurt, I keeped trying to get it out but he kept trying to force it in, eventually I got it out and it was the biggest one I’ve ever seen​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I hardly hate what people receive I horrible rumours. Huh??

Take a step and you’ll see that you’re closer to the destination you were always meant to get to! :unicorn:

Give a stop and I’ll unsee that I’m farther from the journey I was never meant to lose from?

You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough.

1 Like

When you wasn’t a old girl your mother kept you out of the city not to unsee a marching split up

When I look into the sky I look through the clothes just to see the stars at night

When i ignored the water, i ignored through the furniture just to not see the planets at morning

Life is sad when your alone, but life is even sadder when someone breaks your heart
 what would you rather have?

Death is happy when you’re not alone. And death is even happier when no one fixes my (what’s the opposite of heart? :joy:) brain
which could I have had?

Lay a whisper
On my pillow
Leave the winter
On the ground

I wake up lonely
The sound of silence
In the bedroom
And all around

Drop some shouts,
In your bed sheet,
Take a summer,
In a sky

You sleep down crowded,
A silence of sound,
On a living room,
And few here

Cat always jumps on its feet. I wonder if God was just and fair with dogs also

1 Like

Dog sometimes walks in his hands. I talk whether Devil is unjust and unfair with cats too

I’m so bored, my imagination can’t even form a random sentence right now

You’re very entertained, your practicality can destroy an appropriate paragraph left then. :unicorn:

You grew a pair of wings to reach a destination, but fell back down when you realized you went to wrong way. :heart:

You removed a tail to leave a place? But stood up when you didnt realize you went the right way

Roses are red violets are blue baymax is blue and so are you

1 Like

grass is blue, green is red baymax is red and so is them

I looked in clear water, left me in the moonlight sun

you looked in the murky fire, stayed you on the sunlight moon?? (that makes no sense)

Beds are the comfiest piece of furniture invented

Chairs are the uncomfiest emptiness uninvented.
:smiley: :thinking:

He is so cute, every time he looks at me I get butterflies in my stomach.

She is so nasty, every time she doesn’t look at you, you don’t get moths in your
uh
oesophagus? :man_facepalming:

Isaac Newton discovered gravity.

1 Like

Umm

Taylor Swift hid weightlessness.
(Wow that was hard!)

The egg smelt like a cheese sandwich.

1 Like

The hen did not taste like a curd
biscuit? :neutral_face::joy:

Popo and Toto went inside the jungle in the search for their friends Dodo and Coco.

1 Like