"The Penniless" My new story

You can already see my story in Episode, it’s called: “The Penniless”. Enter this link to see it: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5484655726231552

[image]

4 Likes

Hey heidee,

I will read your story and can give you some feedback if you like (and if it’s needed.)
Meanwhile you can read my stories, if you want to.

Number 1:

NEW STORY →

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Fantasy
Style: LL
Episodes: 3 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 2:

Links Bounded Minds:

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

Hi there!
Thanks!
I will also read some of yours, noted! :star_struck:

[image]

1 Like

I finished reading “Cat and Wolf Paws” and it is super interesting, you can see that there is a lot of work behind it.
Maybe a little more choices but after that, I loved it!
I’m going to read the others.
[image]

1 Like

Thank you. I will make more choices in the next episodes. :wink: I just started reading your story, hun. I will continue reading your story tomorrow.

1 Like

Thanks!!

1 Like

Hiii hun! Would you like to do a r4r? Also, congrats for publishing your story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s my story if you’re interested! :blush::purple_heart:

:star: Title: SWY: Closer Than Two Magnets

:star: Description: When an unexpected mistake makes you ‘get tied’ with your lifelong crush, who’s none other than your best friend’s bae, what could go wrong?
#YoungAdult #Superhero

:star: Genre: Drama, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance

:star: Features included:

• Female MC, Male LI [Male MC, female LI and choosing MC gender and LI gender will be available after the contest is over]
  • Limited CC for MC (hairstyle & hair color cannot be changed only) , Full CC for LI
  • Music & Sounds are exigent in this story
  • Advanced Directing
  • Points System
  • Story Interactivity (Choices Matter, Choose Carefully! )

:star: Cover Reveal !!!:

:star: Story Link: Read “Closer Than Two Magnets”

:star: Authors: Adiba & Nova

My ig is: @adilistic.stories :blush:

Hi! Of course!
Thanks and congrats for you too!!
I will read it! :grin: :wink:

1 Like

I’m reading Bounded Minds and it’s my favorite so far!
Congrats! :star_struck: :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you!!! :relaxed:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.