The Perfect Guy

Hi! I’m currently writing a story called In Too Deep, I don’t want to do CC not because I don’t know how, but simply for description purposes. Leave a picture of The Perfect Episode INK GUY you can think of! I’m going to used the most alike ones or most chosen features to create Alex! Thankyou for all your help!

1 Like

Can you tell me a little about Alex? I can most certainly help, but I feel like the character’s design should reflect their personality in some way.

1 Like

Omg i didn’t think about that :scream:

Alex is going to be a mysterious character with very few things to say I would like him to have sort of the cliche bad boy to him also. If you’ve ever read the book Bluefish Travis would be Alex’s personality

!!! Here’s my input

Hmmmm… how close can you get an INK guy to looking like Michael B. Jordan? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

If only I knew.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

girl, ME TOO.

Yuuuuusss, high five! If Episode made a featured story with him in it, I would be all over that. Cameron Dallas Dolan Twins who???

3 Likes

OML YES :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Never cared about Dolan Twins anyways :tipping_hand_woman:t4:‍♀
OR CAMERON DALLAS.
I seriously read one Episode of both of those and called it quits. :no_good_woman:t4:‍♀
No thanks.

1 Like

I’m with everybody there, that should be a trend.
#DolanTwinsWho?

2 Likes

Yeeeesssss.

Others:
“Omg Ethan and Grayson, amirigh?”

Me:
rI9O6UXkCjvTG

2 Likes

That man is fine AF

1 Like

This whole thing turned into a Micheal Jordan fan club so quick it’s ridiculous😂

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: FOR REAL
Just totally ignore the actual question. MICHAEL JORDAN.

That gives me an idea! Let’s make your best Episode INK impression if Micheal Jordan!

2 Likes

Oh boy. I fear that Michael B. Jordan’s perfection cannot be resembled in a mere simulation. :dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

Now THAT is a competition I can get behind😂

I tried. :joy:
Like, @christinadawnstories said, MBJ’s perfection cannot be recreated in a simulation, but… I tried.
(Don’t ask about the outfit, it’s as close as I could get to one of the outfits he wore for Esquire UK)