I LOVE chicken burgers :heart_eyes:

TPBM Has blue eyes?

1 Like

Nope.
TPBM is wearing something white RN

No idea what that is :sweat_smile:

TPBM favourite season is autumn

Nope. (Winter / Summer)

TPBM written and published an Episode story before?

Yeah. And it was really bad.
TPBM loves pineapple pizza?

1 Like

YES :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

TPBM must make an all-nighter because they lost a bet

Nope
TBPM studies computer science?

1 Like

Nope. Stay at home mom. Never went to college.

Tpbm likes peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

Yes but Iā€™m fickle about tomato sauceā€¦ my ideal pizza doesnā€™t have any tomato sauce but a cheese sauce(think Alfredo pasta).

Tpbm had a wonderful Christmas and New Year :blush:

Yes a couple of my own too :blush:
Tpbm is an amazing personā¤

Paahhhlease!!! I bet you are! And it amuses me so yes lol

Tpbm is at home right now

Yes because everyone deserves to be loved! No matter your race, creed, religion, sexuality, etc everyone deserves to be loved :blush: it doesnā€™t matter where youā€™ve been or what choices you made, you are human and you deserve love and happiness. Things might be rough right now but you are strong enough to keep fighting and thatā€™s amazing. You know that saying thereā€™s always a light at the end of the tunnel? Itā€™s coming for you my dear! Keep pushing on, donā€™t let pitfalls or missteps define who you are. They are there to remind you youā€™re getting better and are making you that much stronger!

Tpbm needed to hear that

True I donā€™t know what happened but I will not push you to explain if you donā€™t want to. I will however offer encouragement which ever way I can!

Tpbm might or might not open up about it

Yes but only if you want to talk about it :blush:

Tpbm is tired lol

Yesā€¦ you wonā€™t heal immediately. And I know Iā€™m going to sound cliche about this, but hunny you will heal. It might not be today, it might not be tomorrow or years later, but you will heal. I had 2 of my close friends have what happened to you, happen to them. One was able to bring the rapist to justice and heā€™s serving a long sentence. The other it was when she was younger and she moved halfway across the country to get away from them and I was the first person she told 10 years after it happened. Have you contracted the authorities and given a statement? No matter how the media views them right now, there are people in those police departments genuinely willing to help. If you need someone to cry to or someone to just be there, I would like to offer myself to you. But my suggestion(if you havenā€™t already) is to go report it and get that a hole punished. You didnā€™t deserve this happening to you and the actions of the jerk are in no way a reflection of who you are!

Tpbm is a strong woman