The Photography Thread

I was on the bus, and I was showing my friend some photos that I took, and then I realized there should be a thread for that!

Rules:
This thread is not for edits, art, or drawings. There is a separate thread for that, here.
Do not be mean about someone else’s photo. If they ask for it, you may give constructive criticism.

Here are some of my photos!

16 Likes

Those photos are so nice! :heart:

1 Like

These look amazing!

2 Likes

I got a few lol :grimacing::grimacing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

These aren’t mine. These were sent to me by @livvy613

Summary

5 Likes

a few of mines

4 Likes

photography goals :blush::camera_flash::raised_hands:

6 Likes

It’s horrible quality but I love it anyway :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Haruka in the house :sunglasses:

The three or four ones that look like they’re glowing a bit is just the bad camera quality, my dad was setting some stuff up on my phone so I borrowed his old af phone lol :rofl:

7 Likes

Goddamnit yours are AMAZING :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hooray

3 Likes

i love them!!! they’re so good!!

2 Likes

the glowing gives something magical honestly :smiley: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

The colours in the first 3 are everything

2 Likes

The third one was me trying to make a dying rose look good :joy:

2 Likes

In the 3rd picture, I almost dropped my camera thinking that one of the birds are going to attack me :laughing:

5 Likes

I would’ve completely dropped it lmao :joy::joy: I had a rather traumatic experience with seagulls in Brighton on the beach :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Took this just now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::camera_flash:

3 Likes

Gurl I’m scared of ghosts, but animals take it to whole another level.

I don’t even have the audacity to tell my friends that I’m scared of puppies, even though I make memes of them 24/7

3 Likes