The Pokemon Discussion :)

. Who is your favorite Pokemon.?
. At the first episode of the TV Program Pokemon Sacha had to make a choice between Charmander,Squirtle and Bulbizard wich one you choose at his place (Without knowing that anyway you will end with Pikachu :wink:)
. Do you like the Team Rocket with the famous Meowth?
. Which one is your favorite evolution between Mey and Meytoo
. Who is your favorite character in this TV Program?

3 Likes

Charmander :fire::fire:

2 Likes

:yay: Charmander

3 Likes

I’ve always loved Mewtwo

2 Likes

My favorite Pokémon are Pikachu and Greninja.

1 Like

So before I answer any of these, I am not a big Pokemon fan when it comes to the shows or comics :sweat_smile: I play the video games and have only a few cards. I just got into Pokemon because my sister has some cards and bought Let’s Go Evee, I’ve loved it ever since!

1. But, I LOVE Boltund to the ends of the earth!! I have a great Mudsdale, it reminds me of the big horse you can get in Legend of Zelda, she is a BEAST! The Eveelutions are amazing too! I definitely don’t have a top favorite though.

2. Never watched it like I said, but I would choose Squirtle!

3. Team Rocket was annoying and pretty easy to beat, but I had fun playing against them in both the Let’s Go games

4. Well I think they are both cute and good Pokemon, but if you are referring to the comics, I never have watched it. So I don’t have a favorite character

1 Like
  • I always loved eevee, vulpix and squirtle And I’ve only watched the pokemon indigo so idk about the pokemons after that
  • Squirtle
  • Yes they are iconic!! Love em
  • Idk I don’t think anything of em
  • Favourite character has to me Brock
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.