The portal only saves sometimes

So I’ve had this problem for as long as I’ve been on the portal but lately it have gotten worse. The portal only saves sometimes, sometimes everything I’ve done that day just isn’t there the next day. Since I know this is a problem sometimes I always make sure to save at least 3 times before leaving the computer. It’s really frustrating and makes me unmotivated since I don’t know if there’s even gonna be anything of all my hours of work saved.

Anyone else having this problem? What can I do? It’s driving me mad here.

2 Likes

Sometimes it happened to me, I don’t know the reason for sure but, it might be because of our laptop types that can’t handle all these data. :sleepy: :sob:
But, if it makes you unmotivated this much, Send a support ticket, please :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey!
Yeah I thought it could have something to do with it, but I bought a brand new laptop 3 weeks ago and didn’t change anything. But thanks for the answer!
Maybe I’ll send a support ticket but I haven’t gotten any help from there this far, just generic guides sent to me :pensive:

1 Like

Yeah, I personally hate the generic guides they send to us, it doesn’t help us at all like I have read their guidelines, and again can’t benefit from it :pensive:

Exactly! I read that before sending support tickets :woman_facepalming:
I know they get many messages but it would have been great if they would at least read the message before replying with generic guides. I love episode but this is a problem.

1 Like

Exactly :woman_facepalming:t3:

Before you turn off your laptop, you could paste your entire script into a google doc or notepad or something like that, so if it doesn’t save in the portal, you’ll have a backup. :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

1 Like

hmm…honestly I never had this problem…do you wait long enoug till it saves before you close it?

Because sometimes it takes pretty long.