The positive thread

Hey everyone :wave:
I’ve been gone for quite sometime, but today I just decided to come back. I think these forums need a lot more positivity. So I decided to create a place where everyone could just be positive. So feel free to rant about everything, and on top of it all, stay positive :heart::orange_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

this is a thoughtful gesture :slight_smile:

I don’t have much to rant about, except for coding. coding kills my motivation to write. just for a scene that lasts 2 seconds, the coding (no dialogue - just spot directing), came out to be over 2000 lines. It took me forever to figure it out too because I’m not the best at coding, so I had to rewrite each and every line out after each mistake :upside_down_face: and ya know, in the end, I don’t even think the scene looks all that good

It’s whatever though :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Just seeing this makes me want to rant about how we need more people like you! I hope more people will comment positive messages.
Have a good day!

3 Likes

Wow 2000 lines for just 2 seconds!! May I ask what exactly you coded?

2 Likes

an incredibly complex gif lmao

2 Likes

I’ve been baking more! I made some brownies yesterday and I might make a chocolate cake for my grandmas birthday on Saturday!

2 Likes

I just created a topic about anger issues, and then saw your post. Then I saw your post and I cired. Happy tears (I am an emotion werck lol) because omg we need positivity in this world. So thank you @Paradise_Maya, and @Ambrosine. @DrippinMascaraLover8 I high recommend watching Joseph Evans youtube tutorials for coding and other things.
@Avarose456 now I want tres-leche cake (have no idea how I got that once I read browines lol)

Letty M-Author of Raising Hexagon

3 Likes

thanks for the advice! I’ve actually been watching Joseph Evans! since my story has a lot of advanced directing though, I’ve mainly been following Dara’s guides lol

2 Likes

Ugh I’m so sorry for not replying to you guys earlier. Been really busy with some stuff. Anyways-
@DrippinMascaraLover8 I know coding can be the worst! But I hope you get it right. If you need any help just pm me and I’ll try my best to help you.
@Ambrosine sksksksksksksks stop :pleading_face: Yeah me too I think the world just needs a little more positivity in it who am I kidding? A lot of positivity
@Avarose456 That’s amazing! Last time I baked I nearly burnt myself :sweat_smile:
@LettyM1 I’m an emotional wreck to so- :sweat_smile: And you are more than welcome

3 Likes

Oh no! I burn myself all the time on ovens and cut myself with knives and cheese graters. :pensive: :pensive:

1 Like

tysm!!

1 Like

If you’re ready this you are AWESOME :sunglasses:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.