The Pretty People - {OFFICIAL RP}

genchat
community
communication
mustread
general

ELLIF (EVERGREEN)
She smiled sweetly. “So, hows your car?” she asked while tilting her head, still smiling sweetly. “And wheres the other one” indirectly hinting at Arya.

@amberh.episode- mentioned
@dramaqueen.episode

SULLY (EVERGREEN)

“If you’re talking about Arya leave her out of this. My car is still recovering from being wrongly touched,” she looked towards her car. “Anyways I don’t want no more drama for today so if you would please save it for tomorrow that would be really appreciated,” she sighed. She then smirked slyly," How about a truce between us?"

@Aims1141

ELLIF (EVERGREEN)
Her face showed a slight surprise after “truce”. She thought about it for a second, debating on whether she wanted to stop the aggression. “Fine. But I don’t think Arya would approve of this” she said with a blank impression. She held her hand out, expecting a handshake in return.
@amberh.episode- mentioned
@dramaqueen.episode

SULLY (EVERGREEN)

“I can handle Arya, but right now I’m in no mood for arguments,” she didn’t want to shake the girls hands. Although she ended up shaking it, to show she could be a humble and modest citizen. "What about

SULLY (EVERGREEN)

“I can handle Arya, but right now I’m in no mood for arguments,” she didn’t want to shake the girls hands. Although she ended up shaking it, to show she could be a humble and modest citizen. “What about Daisy, you think she’ll mind?”

@EVL.Daisy - mentioned
@amberh.episode - mentioned
@Aims1141

ELLIF (EVERGREEN)
“Well” she sighed. “I doubt she’ll care. But, its not like me and you are gonna be besties or something” she shrugged.

@EVL.Daisy -mentioned
@amberh.episode -mentioned
@dramaqueen.episode

SULLY(EVERGREEN)

At hearing her words she scoffed, the thought of even being friends haubted her. She didn’t want no friendship only a truce, to hold peace between the two rivals. “So then I guess its all settled,” she smirked.

@Aims1141

ALEX (ROSEWIRE)

He got up from under the tree and went back to the campus. While walking there he saw a guy from earlier. He then walked over to him,“Christian right?” He tried to remember his name. “I think we met earlier,” he looked at him, wondering.

@Caticorn

Christian Leung (Rosewire)

One of the guys from Rosewire walks up and asks if I’m Christian. At first I only sign ‘yes’ and then I put my hand in my pocket, embarrassed. “Yeah, I’m Christian.” I tell him. “You’re Alex, if I’m not mistaken.”
@dramaqueen.episode

ELLIF (EVERGREEN)
“Yeah” she sighed. “The only fun in this school is a rivalry. I guess I have to find someone else” she said unimpressed.
@dramaqueen.episode

ALEX (ROSEWIRE)

“Guilty as charged,” he smiled,“The one and only Alex of Rosewire.”
“So how are you liking the day then?” Alex wasn’t shy right now he was as confident as ever. He waited for the guy to respond to him, hoping he wasn’t the shy type. After the little fire drill or incident thing he was gettibg bored. After the little fight was over he needed drama in his life.

@Caticorn ORP: Sorry I was off.

SULLY (EVERGREEN)

“Well a little goodness never hurt but I wish you luck on having another fight or argument here,” Sully was getting pretty bored and wanted some fun or adventure.
“What do you do when you get bored, I need something to do,” she smirked,“Something a little fun and adventorous if you please.” She tended to be a bit of a daredevil. "You know anyone with a bike?" Sully knew how to ride, her dad’s friend’s son thought her.

@Aims1141 ORP: Yah I know I took long to reply, sorry.

Christian Leung (Rosewire)

“My teachers all talk too fast but the school still says that I’m not deaf enough for an interpreter. As a result of which I don’t have any notes on any of the lessons today.” I say, venting a little. “Anyway, how’s your day been?” I ask him.
@dramaqueen.episode

ORP: What am I supposed to do? Or what am I doing?