The prince’s bride outfit glitch?

hi! so i recently started to read the prince’s bride on episode. ngl my principal motivation for doing so was the premium outfits we can get for our episode profile. the issue is that i bought this wardrobe and NONE of these outfits were added to my account !
i know that it’s supposed to do so because i’ve seen a lot of people having some of these outfits. if someone could give me an explanation or a solution please.

(i also tried to replay the episode but still nothing :expressionless:)
please help me !

I’m not sure if it’s because the time period to get those outfits is over or if it’s a glitch?
Just like Christmas With a Billionaire

1 Like

yeah , you could probably be right :woman_facepalming:t6:
well thank you!

I played that story and they only gave out the blue dress to add to your profile. I could be wrong, but from what I remember it was only that one.

1 Like

Moved to Report a Bug Mobile App. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

@kingjulia please contact support via help ticket for help with this issue :smiley:

1 Like

That was a timed special for Black Friday, you can’t get it now

1 Like

ooooh okay, ty :woman_facepalming:t6:

Hello,

This isn’t about the outfit glitch but about another glitch in the prince’s bride that I experienced and that made me very unhappy.

I bought gems about a week ago when I started the prince’s bride story, and I wasted at least 50 gems making choices. But then, the game glitched and sent me back to episode 1, and the progress didn’t save, and I didn’t get my gems back.

I think that’s very unfair, and I’m wondering if there’s any way I could get those gems back.

You should make a separate bug thread for that

Alright, thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.