The Problem with Most Romance in Episdoe Stories

I fucking cringe! Like bruh! Yall episode dudes got the same body, yall ain’t special.

7 Likes

Seriously!

1 Like

Also do “Bad Boys” know how to use a lock??

4 Likes

Apparently not, lol

2 Likes

This one’s for you, Axel.

11 Likes

I agree but I think they should be free to write what they want yknow!
I’m not trying to be rude or anything
But they worked hard on stories

But I am sick of seeing bad boy stories with no character development…like don’t call me angel…

4 Likes

But you should always

Plan your story

Ido agree that the stories are weird sometimes

But I’d suggest user stories or old episode stories :blush:

Hope I didn’t sound rude

1 Like

You weren’t rude! I agree with a lot of points you made!

1 Like

As a reader, I want to know how the love interest came to be the way they are, I want to understand them, what makes them laugh/happy/sad/angry. I want to be invested in them fully & I can’t if no personality has been developed. It’s so so imperative to also give them a voice in the story, I totally agree! Their entire existence shouldn’t just be based on the fact that they’re just some bland hotty w/ a body lol.

6 Likes

I recommend y’all to watch Fruits Basket 2019. Not only is it a good anime, but it actually helps you on how to write a character and love triangle. It really helped me.

3 Likes

Oooh okay will do this!! Ty! :grin: :laughing:

1 Like

Np! You can find it on Hulu, Crunchyroll, or Funimation

2 Likes

Hellz yeah ty! I LOVE anime! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I love helping out my fellow weebs :blush:

2 Likes

I’ll have to add this one to the forever ongoing list of anime I need to watch. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hahahaha, no more storming in the bathroom for Imogen, or Violet

2 Likes

I’m actually making a story where the reader is already dating the love interest

It’s 2 stories

Story one is your husband, And he’s a mechanic and scientists
And when you pick up the kids from school. He has a surprise for you
He gathers you all up in the living room
And he built a time machine :joy:

No one believes it works and he jokingly pushes a button
And they go back in time to the wild West
Or 1930s

Or 2100

The next story

You and your boyfriend babysitting these paranormal daughters and when you find them walking on the ceiling you try to figure out what they are :blush:
It turns into a human superhero story as well

But as I write these stories the love interest are really sweet

The husband is very into his work but still takes time for you even if you don’t think so
I show the ups and downs in a marriage

Here’s my inspiration my fav movie Barkley of Broadway with my idols .3.

They get into a fight and get a divorce because of constant arguing that’s not really serious
But they realize how much they mean to each other that’s what my inspiration is :slight_smile:

And for the babysitting I got inspa off of lollipop chainsaw
Juliet’s boyfriend Nick

The love intrest in my story is a jock
But he’s nothing but sweet

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I am tired of this line

3 Likes

A thing I don’t like is how there is a long s*** scene :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I was eating dinner and my mom walked behind me and I saw MC and LI get into bed I did a whole 360 because it was UNEXPECTED

5 Likes

I’m stealing this video for future reference. Thank you for your delivery for the greater good and goodbye :wave:

To stay on topic: When a character is excused of all the terrible things they do just because they have a terrible past. Just because we may understand the situation, doesn’t make what the character did any less wrong. Character development, sure. But feeling remorse isn’t character development.

Is that a Fruits Basket pfp I see? :eyes: That show was my childhood in the original.

5 Likes