The questions thread

So y’all can ask questions about writing episode stories and other people are going to answer them.

My questions (You can answer them if you want)
  1. Can we use backgrounds/overlays from google?
  2. Is there a way we can layer outfits like boots under pants?
  3. Can we show a dead body in episode?
  4. I have a Character and it’s younger version. How to make the younger character’s name and it’s older version to have the same name (I gave readers option to edit that characters name)?
  5. How to add custom props?
1 Like

Nope copyright issues

So create the character name it Lil different from older one then go to character u can see display name so u can change it

2 Likes
  1. Can we use backgrounds/overlays from google?

As long as you are using PUBLIC DOMAIN websites, then yes, you can. Like

Pixabay.com (have good overlays, and some backgrounds)

1. Is there a way we can layer outfits like boots under pants?

Hm, depends on the clothing, some can and some can’t.

1. Can we show a dead body in episode?

Following their guidelines, as long, you CAN’T show dead bodies.

1. I have a Character and it’s younger version. How to make the younger character’s name and it’s older version to have the same name (I gave readers option to edit that characters name)?

Hm, I am not so sure since I haven’t really given the reader an option. So someone may answer that one for you.

1. How to add custom props?

You mean like props made? Are overlays? Or the props that are in the portal?

2 Likes

Well u can do faint animation and blood overlay cuz I have seen in a story

3 Likes

Tysm!!

the props. Like a character holding a teacup or something and its layered perfectly. But if i create a overlay and layer them, it goes completely under it.

1 Like

Yep!

Yup! Keep on adding clothing!

I’m pretty sure we can!

I do something like Young + Name lol

We can’t add them :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

no we can’t isa

1 Like

Nonono I made a option for the readers to change her name. But tysm!!!

1 Like

I mean we can use some like from unsplash

2 Likes

Until it’s free for public

1 Like

Yeah but not from Google Images

2 Likes

@add PROP NAME to CHARACTER

now for the overlay and layering, yeah it might go behind it, so u may have to use props from the portal. U can maybe also used custom poses. :thinking: But I usually wait for Episode to upload the props I’m looking for.

1 Like

Yeah, Only some backgrounds are free to use

2 Likes

ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! thanks I understood

oh ok…

2 Likes

ohk thanks

yeah, I always wonder how do they do it if we couldn’t add dead bodies, since I have some in my story. lol Thank you!

3 Likes

1 no, evrything you use have to be copyright free, google dosent own any pictures, they belong to many diffrent websites, most are copyrighted

1. no unfortently not

2. kinda but its a grey aria, so be carefull what you do. read the guidelines carefully, they say you cant but I seen it done multiple times.

3. put the same name in display name

c_4fGeneric_s4BootsHeelsShort_bootsSpikedBoots_leatherGreyBlackGold_b133eb33cf_thumb

5, you cant, that option has not been added. most people use overlays.

2 Likes

your an artist right?

imagine this, i find your art on google, am I allowed to use it, just put it into my story, no credit to you?

all backgrounds on google belong to someone. if its copyright you cant use it, and fun fact you dont have to do anything to copyright it, if you just upload an original picture its copyright to you.
the rule for pictures is not it has to say its copyright, its it has to say if its fair use. aka not copyrighted

3 Likes

Ok, I think I already mentioned that some sites only give free backgrounds :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Moved to Creator’s Corner since this is about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like