šŸ¤« The Quiet Art Shop šŸ¤« [OPEN & FREE]

Sorry, but you already have requested an art piece by me (Dark Love Art Shop) and Iā€™ll only accept one request per person at a time

Besides that, the current wait time is at 1-2 months

4 Likes

@Sage.epyy here are your covers and I hope you like it! :see_no_evil: I tried some shading and highlighting in the large cover and I hope you also like this. :sweat_smile::

Small Cover

Large Cover

Please let me know, if youā€™d like any changes! :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Hey everyone
I would just like to ask if you could make me a cover
Please

2 Likes

Yes we can, just go to the top of the thread read though everything and when you are done go back to the form area and click on cover then fill out the form. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Hey Iā€™m sorry but I donā€™t feel motivated to do your request so Iā€™m sure if I can do it. I apologise but I just canā€™t get myself to make it. :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi, Iā€™d like @MayPenny to do a cover, intro, and outro for my story ā€œOur Sinking Fateā€, here is what I would like for the cover:

COVER: A dark, preferably gloomy background with some sort of ship - almost representing the Titanic but can obviously be changed to avoid any copyright - containing a woman with pale skin (skin tone used is ā€œNeutral 01ā€ if that helps), athletic build, chestnut brown hair, sheā€™s looking to the side of her like sheā€™s watching the ship sink out of the corner of her eye. The title ā€œOur Sinking Fateā€ is in an old-timey cursive font.

INTRO: Title is in a large size but still the same font as the cover, the cover has a Victorian-esque wallpaper pattern to it and the same woman from the cover is faded out to look like she is fading away

OUTRO: Title is a lower opacity with the same font but in the same size as the cover. The woman is still faded out but thereā€™s a shipā€™s helm next to her and a compass, the woman would now have her hand raised as if to try to touch the title. My username (along with the creatorā€™s username and socials would be in the outro

Please let me know if this is too difficult to do, if possible, Iā€™d like it done before the New Year!

2 Likes

okay, thank u

2 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry but @MayPenny is unavailable at the moment. :grimacing: You can either request from someone else in this shop or from another artist/ art shop on forums. :yay:

1 Like

I am so sorry!! Are you able to do the request? Or would you recommend anyone in this shop that you think could handle it?

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry about it, Iā€™m sure you didnā€™t know. :blob_hearts: :blob_sun: I would love to do it, but it could probably take some time. Of course I can also recommend @Cinnamon_Ella or @Chloe.episode123 or our newest member @Evi2. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Itā€™s your choice. But if you want to request, you can also request from different artist in this shop, if you have more request, than one (like Iā€™ve seen you do) and can just fill out the form but tag a different artist so one doesnā€™t has to do everything. :sweat_smile: :see_no_evil: (I hope it made any sense, what I said. :rofl:)

2 Likes

Ok

2 Likes

@Cinnamon_Ella here are your requests hun! :blob_hearts: Iā€™m sorry for the long wait, but school took a lot of my free time, so I didnā€™t have much time to complete it. :confused: I hope you like them tho:

Summary

Please let me know, if youā€™d like any changes! :yay:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Iā€™d like @Cinnamon_Ella to do the cover

and @Chloe.episode123 to do the intro or outro

if the new member wants to do which ever one Chloe doesnā€™t do, thatā€™d be swell!!

Thanks so much again.

3 Likes

Okay but could you please fill out the forms? IĀ“m sure the artists will get back at you soon. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Where are the forms again? Iā€™m so sorry.

1 Like

They are in the first post of this thread under the section: ā€œFormsā€. :blob_sun:

Thank you, I must have accidently missed it.

1 Like

Tysm! Can you do the sienna one dark grey?

1 Like

Sure thing hun! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Is it better like this?

1 Like