♥ the ranting thread. (V2) ♥

Hi, everyone! I think I can go back to keeping up with this thread, so I’ll be trying to reply in the next few days (Yeah, I’m gonna be realistic, I have three essays to hand in in less than a week so I may not have time to be here)

But well, I wanted to say that I hope you guys know that you all deserve people who care about you, and that if you ever need to talk, my PMs (in here and on Discord, and on kik, and on Skype) are open

Though right now I want to share something with you:
I know a lot of us deal with trauma and struggle with our pasts. Well, last week I was reading a comic in which I found something that truly inspired me, so here you go:

sorry for the low resolution, it was like 3-4am when I took these

And well, as I said to a dear friend of mine:
The past is a very important part of our lives, because it has done a lot on shaping us. But every choice you make, everything you begin (or stop) to do… that leads you to a new definition of who you are.
Life is just an endless cycle of destruction and of building something out of those destroyed parts. Every little thing can bring you closer to being in a better place, to be more like the you you want to become.

15 Likes