♥ the ranting thread. (V2) ♥

Who the hell flagged her??? It was a rant she was saying her opinion let it be even if u don’t agree with it. My gosh

7 Likes

I don’t know if I am the only author who experienced this, but some people don’t give constructive criticism really well. This happened to me recently when I had someone to review my story, and it wasn’t really a review. She didn’t give me any constructive criticism because she told me that my story was unoriginal and I don’t think that’s constructive criticism.

5 Likes

This is a thread for ranting, not personal attacks and walls of vulgarities, which both violate the forum guidelines.

6 Likes

Right, but I wonder who she was referring that too.

3 Likes

I do just want to say though just cause someone supports Trump or is Republican doesn’t mean then hat certain minorities or any of them. And other people cause discord on threads to prove there point. Just saying but I do still agree with what ur saying

2 Likes

I thought she might of been talking to everyone…

1 Like

Ohhh…

2 Likes

But I mean it’s still a rant…

2 Likes

You are correct, a rant that breaks the following rules:

Please be kind to one another. We have a zero tolerance policy for harassment or cyberbullying anywhere in our community. This may include, but is not limited to:

• Abusive comments, hate speech, harassing, incessant, threatening, sexual or otherwise uncomfortable messages.
  • Posting negative content or creating content that paints other members in a negative or hurtful light.
  • Inciting violence or harassment towards Episode, Episode Community members, or Episode staff. Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke, are prohibited.
  • Racism or discrimination is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.
  • No “flaming” or “badgering” (members writing hostile or insulting messages aimed at other members for their views, comments, status within the community or any other reason). Anyone can disagree with someone’s views and still offer a polite response.
  • No “trolling” (when a member posts controversial, upsetting, sometimes off-topic messages with the intent of baiting other members to reply or start an argument). Please do not feed the trolls. Rather than engaging with them and their disruptive comments, please report them directly to the moderators so they can be investigated and action can be taken as necessary.

Just a reminder to everyone:

2 Likes

Okay so…

My rant

I’m tired okay? I’m just really tired of this. It’s upsetting that I continuously get silenced, put on hold a lot but yet the people who have offended me and many others just get flagged and scott free from punishment. I can’t even defend anything without getting flagged instead of the actual person who started the problem or issue. There’s so many racist and discriminatory people on these forums that aren’t on hold, suspended, or banned, it’s just ridiculous. Even if you point that out, you still get flagged. They can say the most offensive and messed up thing about Islam and you defend Islam but you get flagged and put on hold. I don’t understand. This constant silencing is just too much. Plus, Episode is just getting annoying. They still haven’t given us stuff to represent minority groups and we have been asking for a long time. They have been stealing STORIES from community authors and the new TOS is just messed up. I’m just tired…And you can say I am overreacting and to get over it but I don’t care. I’m just telling ya’ll how I feel and how it is. I know I am not the only person that feels this way. Sigh In conclusion, I won’t be continuing my story on Episode anymore and I will be doing it on Wattpad now. I will still be on the forums but won’t be defending myself or other things anymore because clearly I will just get silenced and suspended over and over again if I do so. I’ll just be liking comments and talk on some threads and support. I’m kinda moving onto the Wattpad forums and working on my story on there. This isn’t a goodbye. It isn’t. I’m just telling an issue I have had and saying I won’t be working on my story here and will be on a different forums but still on here. I’m just so tired of this…It’s so toxic and these people are just so disrespectful… I’m done. They broke me at this point.

11 Likes

Things are escalating fast in this thread.

3 Likes

Ok I do agree with what ur saying but I mean it’s true

3 Likes

Wattpad has a forums? I gave up on my story on Wattpad months ago because I wanted to stick to Episode. Now, I don’t know what to do.

4 Likes

I agree with you.

3 Likes

Ikr

2 Likes

But I mean we r off topic but still

3 Likes

Ok this is my rant

When people say the truth they get flagged like wth. When people r a-holes oh there not flagged. That honestly bull crap. Everyone’s comment saying the truth and it’s there opinion they get flagged. Wow just wow

6 Likes

Closed. Please reread the forum rules as many user’s seem to be consistently breaking them in this thread. :peace_symbol:

6 Likes