♥ the ranting thread. (V2) ♥

I have this recurring dream where I’m Goku and it’s scaring me

2 Likes

Maybe I am Goku?

2 Likes

well you never know…

Summary

I’m feeling down and alone and sad. I feel lost and confused. I’m scared and lonely. I hate this feeling… I’m sitting here crying and… and… I don’t think I’m strong enough to deal with this. Why does this have to happen. I’m trying so hard to be positive but I just can’t seem too. Help… please.

4 Likes

What does this call need help for?

Chisterpher! :muscle:t4:

I don’t even know… I just want to stop crying… and there are only two people I feel can help with that and I haven’t talked to either in a few days.

1 Like

Talk to them girl! Walk it like I talk it. Walk it like I talk it! Talk to them. If anyone makes you happy talk to them! Tell them what you feel and what you need so they can comfort you!

not like I got anyone to do that except Twin…pfft

thats the thing I can’t talk to them I don’t want to feel like I’m bothering them… I just need a friend right now…

Hi! I’m not sure if there is a reason for you feeling this way or if it’s just how you’ve been feeling, but regardless:

This will sound cliche so watch out:
  • Talk to someone. I know you said you haven’t talked to them in a while, but if they’re your friends, they will want to help you. It doesn’t matter how recently you’ve talked to them when you’re feeling this way.
  • Do something you love. Just… even if you don’t know what you love to do… maybe find a (happy) book you read when you were younger that you loved and reread it. Maybe if you like writing you could write about a character who feels the same way you do.
  • Give yourself a break. If you can find the root to your problem but you can’t remove it, try to remove some other stressors in your life, even momentarily; a five minute walk can make a big difference, though motivating yourself might be the problem. It sounds like you want to feel better though, so you should at least try.

You said you don’t want to feel like burdening your friends but: A), I’m sure they won’t feel burdened by you, their friend. Can you think of a time they were there for you before? Would this be any different? If not, maybe there’s someone else. B), if you really want someone to talk to, I may not know you well but you can always PM me. And it looks like you have other people here who would love to help you out.

5 Likes

Thank you…

I have another rant :frowning:

Another lil babierant

I was washing my dishes and my friend (that’s staying with me ATM) came in and I started dancing with her being all goofy and On my way back upstairs I hit my side on a doorway and it hurts :no_mouth:

Tags:
@Whoacoco
@Firely_epi
@epsd.ama
@meadowh
@TeamFennekinYT
@anyoneelsethatcareslol

2 Likes

oof. That must hurt lmao

1 Like

I broke my leg and had to walk a mile to the hospital because my phone was dead last month.
It’s not current, but it sucked

1 Like

Ooooo crap I would have been soo upset. I feel soo bad for you

1 Like

Sorry sky

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: You’re no love doctor! You’re just a good friend! :smirk:

1 Like

Moonlight!!!

1 Like

Chay!!!

1 Like

Ahahaha who is this aimed at

Just go around doing anything (except illegal things of course) that your heart wants.

1 Like