So I’ll look on
And do what I normally do
Lay in my darkness
Unhappiness is my only friend
Depression.
But it’s OK.
It’ll be over soon
Once I end it.

How many music/lyrical references did I make? Point them out.

omg I got so excited I didn’t finish it lol

You’re leaving? Please don’t leave.

omg I love bts! But I’m not liek those who freak out when ppl tell me they haven’t heard BTS before. My friend actually was the one that got me to like BTS by showing me their songs. ppl should’nt make others feel negatice.

GO LISTEN TO THEIR SONGS LIKE “FAKE LOVE” OR “BLOOD, SWEAT, TEARS” ITS RLLY GOOD OK BYE

DOES ANYONE ELSE LIKE BTS OR AM I JUST THE ONLY ONE? I’m kinda happy I found some ppl that like BTS and I just don’t like people hating them just because their songs are in korean and ppl are all like “I can’t understand them so I shouldn’t listen to them” LIKE WTAF they shouldn’t do this like ACTUALLY listen to their songs and watch their videos before friggin JUDGING the heck out of them like actually.

BTS is great AND YOU SHOULDN’T JUDGE THEM JUST BECAUSE OF THE LANGUAGE BARRIER OK I’M ARMY AND I’M HERE TO DEFEND MY BABES OK GOT IT???

thx for yalls understanding cuz I just get rlly annoyed when ppl say they don’t like BTS just because “they don’t understand the lyrics so they can’t relate” THIS IS LEGIT BS ok ???

Thx bye now!

Oh lovey, you are a great person. probably you don’t agree with me, I have the exact same thing tbh, it is so frustrating. I hate myself and sometimes I hurt myself, but I can’t show it to my parents, I don’t want them to get worried.

If you want to talk to me, pm me pls. Don’t do anything stupid, will you promise me?

You are totally right! The only thing I see in the public chats are fights, we are here for friends and someone to talk with, not for making someone feel bad about themselves. Everyone that helped me through a lot of stuff are here. Why are we rude to each other? What is your problem against some people?

Don’t judge before you know how he/she is, be nice to each other and don’t get fight please.

Closed at request of Op.

Reopened as per Op request

why was this closed

I can really use this thread again, so I am glad it’s reopened

my rant

The last few days I have been focusing on my weight way too much, I pushed myself too hard in working out, I did eat not enough calories at all (everything else was okay), I know I didn’t take care of myself at all, I didn’t drink enough at all, at one point I fainted, cause I either was dehydrated or didn’t eat enough…
Today I changed my mindset, I did drink a couple of glasses of water, I did eat more, still healthy though, and I didn’t pushed myself too hard while cycling to uni which is a challenging road…
But I should be proud of myself for taking care of myself, but I don’t feel good and feel guilty about eating this much (well, my mind thinks so, I probably did eat less than average, I did eat 1500 calories)… I feel really fat and like I have over eaten a lot…
I don’t know what to do, this doesn’t make me happy since I feel like I am gaining weight instead of losing it what my goal is…

Okay, I know I have a slightly bad eyesight, just slightly (power of lens is +0.75 in left eye and +1.05 in right eye). But, it doesn’t mean that my relatives (even the ones which I never knew of or talked to!), have the right to un-alive my somewhat fragile patience by always pestering me with “You look not that good with glasses. Why did you get them?” or "You should start eating Vitamin A rich foods, or you might end up being an anorexic with low vision. " or “You’re so skinny. Are you sure that you even eat ?”

It’s as if they think I don’t take care of myself. Like, okay, yes I should take care of myself…but look at my current status also – I’m in 10th grade in school which is like the most important grade. Its marks would affect my jobs and careers and would be stuck with me for lifetime ! LIFETIME!!! Lifetime is like…forever for us!!! What, like, if you score 33% in English, would you go to seek a job with tHaT kinda marks?! (I’m sure they would just give me that end of flirt_fingersnap animation look and then shoo me away with that talk_pound_chest animation :scream:).

So, yes, I would appreciate if they could understand that I am prioritizing my studies over myself currently!!!

Like, seriously. If someone else AdViCeS me to shove carrots or apples down my throat, I am SO gonna choke that person’s neck with my school ID Card’s rope!!!

And that’s why I don’t talk to my relatives lol

but i am your favorite niece!!! D:

I meant my irl relatives! i wish my irl relatives were as nice as my forum relatives xD

Same…I wish my real life younger sister took some sibling-love relations from my forum sisters xD

Ikr :joy: I mean my forum sister is pretty mean too cough cough but um… still better than my irl sister :joy: and um we should probably stop spamming here lol

That is nice! Talk to me about it, okay?