The Readers’ Cult 🖤

Hey, sorry I haven’t been that active… one my cats kittens just passed… I’ll be on later though. :upside_down_face::cry:

1 Like

No need to be sorry! I’m sorry to hear that. :pensive: Hope you’re doing okay :heart:

I’m really happy to have you in this group! :relaxed: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Maya_Reihnard @jessica.epi @Dying_Dreams @Annasilveroriginal

Oh, we’re fewer than I thought :laughing: (I know Maya has problems with the app, some of you are busy and @/Dying_Dreams is mostly just liking stuff lol hahaha, thanks for the support)

Should we start with Benio by @/LiaLopez?

I thought three weeks worked well. :star2: How about you? :relaxed:

5 Likes

My app isn’t working rn. Idk if I can start…

1 Like

Aw, that’s too bad but no worries :relaxed: Start whenever you can/have time :star2:

1 Like

Okay, so I read the first chapter of Benio and I had no idea what to expect because I never read the description :see_no_evil:

Anyways, here are my thoughts:

I liked the intro, it was visually cool and had a good use of music! :sunglasses:

When it came to character customization I was blind and couldn’t see the “next” buttons. I got frustrated over not finding anything I liked and thought it was a weird limited customization template… but turns out I was blind! :nerd_face: (I must read more on Episode.)

Did not know that this was a prequel, might read the first one :smirk:

To be honest, I thought that the story was enjoyable and good so far but I was really confused most of the time. :joy: It was funny, Benio is really cute and relatable, but I’m just really confused. Did she write a story about her friends? They took the train to go somewhere to meet their friends and then there were other friends who started to fix their hair? :laughing:

This is a comedy and I would say that it was a funny one :laughing: A lot of what they said, for example about being a writer was relatable and the relationships between the characters were cute. But yep, I was confused :joy:

I’ll continue with it soon! :yay:

Hey Macarena! :notes: Oh, I remember that dance! :man_dancing:t2:

This part was funny but I had no idea what happened. :innocent:

She’s really weird and I like it! :joy:

It took me a while to get how these people were related but I think I got it now!

What are they doing there? I’m so confused… and what happened with the other friends? :joy:

The directing was good! There were some places where not everything was lined up “perfectly” but overall good with spots and zooms and use of sound and music :partying_face:

3 Likes

Amazing review lil bunny :fist_bump: :blob_hearts:

cuerpo means body right, taking a wild guess as it sounds so much like corps (French word for body) :laughing:

1 Like

Hahaha thanks! Was that aaa reviewww? :japanese_ogre:

(I will do a review later, that’s more put together with points and stuff when I’ve read all the chapters. :sweat_smile: This was just some reactions of a tired and confused version of me, I wasn’t in a state for reading :laughing:)

It does sound similar, my Spanish isn’t that good though :rofl:

Haha thanks for the support Jem! :sparkling_heart: Love you! :yay:

1 Like

It does :yay:

2 Likes

You know Spanish and German? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I only know a little Spanish (so I don’t really know it :sweat_smile:), but I can speak Italian :yay: and German obviously

oops, I also forgot French

2 Likes

That’s so cool! :heart_eyes: (And English :wink:)

2 Likes

Yep, if you ever want to talk or if you want to tell me which languages you know, you can PM me. I don’t want to spam this wonderful thread. I love how you put so much work into this and your other threads.

Idk if you saw it

grafik

2 Likes

The weird things are explained in “Rewinded Life”, as I didn’t want to overload the plot with a lot of fantasy stuff. :blush:

1 Like

Hahaha fantasy? Wow :smile: I’ve read two more chapters and it’s not as confusing at all! :joy: I’m starting to like it a lot haha. Benio seems to be so sweet, positive and funny :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Aww thanks a lot! I’m glad you liked my crazy story.

:crazy_face: Indeed, Benio is my childish side. I just go wild on her story, lol!

Yup, fantasy. :joy: That explains why there’s talking junk food in my weird universe.

1 Like

Hahaha I thought that was purely for a comedic purpose not that they actually were alive :flushed: :joy: Sooo the toilet is real too? :scream: :laughing:

1 Like

Hahahaha, yes! Evaristo is alive. :joy: I wonder what your reaction will be when you see Miss V.

:rofl: Seriously, sometimes I wonder what’s wrong with me.

1 Like

Hahaha omg… :rofl: I probably wouldn’t feel too comfortable going on a living toilet :laughing: and I just read the fourth chapter :joy: They’re so cute together! :heart_eyes: (more screenshots are coming soon :sunglasses:)

You’re perfectly normal/crazy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:joy: Hahaha, I think it would be fun to have a living toilet.
Like: Fraud, when are you going to clean me up? :pleading_face: Don’t I have the right to be clean like any other living thing?! - Dramatic music -

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Aww, I know! I love that couple.

1 Like