The Readers’ Cult 🖤

Here are screenshots from the chapters 6 to 9! :yay: :heart_eyes:

Screenshots and comments!

Okay, so chapter 6 glitched for me, none of the male characters showed up on the display :slightly_smiling_face:

Haha I thought Ernesto was the name of the toilet so I got confused for a while. :see_no_evil:

I hate doing laundry. it’s super uncomfortable if another stranger (neighbor) is there at the same time… Oof… I also get caught up when writing. :nerd_face: #relatable

I think we count as “consenting adults” in Sweden by the age of 15 but can’t be together with people over 18? I’m not sure lol. I totally understand the dad though!

Cute! :yay:

I love the way you do montages! :relaxed:

Ernesto and Marcos friendship is gold :yellow_heart:

I love how all of your characters act like normal people. They have feelings without being over dramatic. They are very civil :relaxed: :star2:

Aw… :pleading_face: I can relate to both sides :relaxed:

A lovely family! :star2:

I’m happy that they still love each other as friends :wink:

I don’t know how to do job interviews. Should you be honest and say that you need the money? Or try to be more “professional” and say that you admire the company and so on…? :sweat_smile:

This is so weird! They want to hire young people with experience… That doesn’t match up :nerd_face: You got the job Benio! :sweat:

Ooo :smirk:

So naughty :laughing:

I like this background :star2:

Great :yay: I find it stupid when people don’t let their significant other talk, not flirt, to people of their gender. Like why…

:heart_eyes: :star_struck:

18 is a bit young to get married where I’m from. I think most are between 25-30 maybe :nerd_face:

That was fast haha. I think it said one or two weeks? :joy: But cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m super uncomfartable reding/watching “love” scenes. :see_no_evil: The bed sheets are very fitting. :joy: Still, I watched GoT at 13… :joy: It’s a great series though!!! (Just some scenes not adding to the plot lol)

Ooops! Too bad… :sweat_smile:

Thanks @LiaLopez for suggesting your story. I was skeptical at first, but turns out that this is one of few stories that I’ve enjoyed on episode so far. :heart_eyes:

You also left us on a cliffhanger by telling us that Benio is pregnant. :smirk:

Review coming later today or tomorrow :innocent:

2 Likes