The Readers’ Cult 🖤

Yay!

1 Like

:joy: I already did R4R with @LiyahxWrites with that story.

1 Like

Hahahaha lol! Well, you can still join the chat if you want to as the expert like last time. :smirk: Answer all my questions because I can be quite slow. I don’t have many brain cells you know :crazy_face:

Oooh, I’m already up to date on this story so I can participate

1 Like

Yaaay! I’ll add you :yay:

I guess there will be fanfics then :smirk:

(Super excited because I was pretty sure I was going to have a never ending monologue :wink:)

1 Like

I’ve read the first chapter and it was a good introduction. Verrry relatable since I’m almost the same age and all that. :wink: The characters seems three dimensional and realistic with their own personalities. Like them! :relaxed: Look forward to some more action and to see what the story is all about :yay:

Screenshots!

I like this quote! The directing seems very smooth and the overlays and backgrounds have a pretty high quality. :dizzy:

She sounds like my mom :joy:

Who cares? :see_no_evil: You don’t need a bachelor to get a good job :wink: (It all depends on what you want to do)

So superficial!

Agree!

That’s so mean. The other stuff she said wasn’t really mean, more annoying and her own worldview. This was mean though!

This is also true!

Aw :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

She doesn’t look fine… interesting to see what that’s all about.

They’re super cute! And connections… Unfair lol :crazy_face:

Hahahaha

Nice! I asked all the questions :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Disclaimer: I’m on a computer without autocorrect and with hard keys so if I write extra bad today, that’s the reason hehe.

@amberose are you done with the fanfic now? :wink: :grin:

@SkyM have you started reading? :nerd_face:

I’m so bad at reading on Episode… Read the second chapter today while waiting for my lecture to start. Although I was a bit paranoid that people would see that I played Episode :eyes:

Okay, so Bad Behavior is really different from the last story, Benio, which I read. This is a lot more serious story that brings up several real life issues and depicts different relationships etc. I like these kinds of stories (if not even more, I couldn’t stand comedy and romance when I was younger, I can enjoy them now at least). I feel like this chapter still is introducing the “problem” and I wonder when it will start to get more eventful. The pace is good though, and keeps my interest. The characters and relationships are gold. :star2:

Some screenshots and comments

The splashes are beautiful! :heart_eyes: I’m blind and read waaay to slow to see what it stands (same with reader messages, I always miss them hahaha).

I guess a filter is used for this flashback? It looks cool :sunglasses: You’re very aesthetical Aaliyah.

I agree with Alana. But this situation seems so common irl and it’s awful… :see_no_evil: Like, please say what you think and try to sort things out, don’t be a coward. (Yes I’m a hypocrit, I usually stay quiet about no matter what lol)

I didn’t expect this. I wonder what happened with the baby… :thinking:

He’s an awesome friend and she seems like a strong character. Like it :relaxed:

I don’t understand what the iphone overlay is doing there lol. It’s in very high quality though :laughing:

Haha :crazy_face: just got that comment the other day

Omg… @LiyahxWrites!!! :see_no_evil: “I think dirty 90% of the freaking time.”

5 Likes

Omg, ah! You read my story :see_no_evil: I’m so embarrassed over the earlier chapters. In fact, the story needs a revamp. I don’t know what’s happening with the phone overlay :rofl: But, I will fix that tomorrow. Thank you for the screenshots and reading. :two_hearts:

Lmao, I told you!

1 Like

Yeah, of course. I take this cult very seriously although I’m the only one in it and pretending that I have members :joy:

They’re great though! :heart_eyes: But I guess the later ones will be even better then :heart_eyes: :sunglasses:

Hahaha, It could have been my phone that did it. But it was weird hahaha

You did… :flushed: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Omg! What is up with these backgrounds and why are they wearing the same outfit :rofl: Episode ruined my story.

1 Like

No, sorry :see_no_evil: Idk how to write a fanfic

1 Like

Whyyy are they ruining your story?! :tired_face:

Hahahah I didn’t notice anything strange as a reader though. :nerd_face: :dizzy: :joy:

@amberose jk, never expected you to :joy: me neither, I’m so happy that you’re not going to do it because that would mean that I would have to do it too. :rofl:

1 Like

I forgot :speak_no_evil: I’m sorry

1 Like

No worries! I tagged both of you as a joke lol :joy: :laughing: :star2: but I don’t mind if you join :smirk:

1 Like

I’ll try! :grin:

1 Like

Yay! But only if you want to :smiling_imp: :yay:

1 Like

Yesss! :sob: :heart_eyes: :yay: Thank you so much! Hahaha

I’ll add you as a member :joy: (I have so many members but I’m the only member, kind of lol :laughing:)

Welcome to the cult Gen… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Hahaha alright! Do so! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hahahah who are your buddies here? It feels like you know everyone :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks…? Lol

Oh, I’m so sad that Vibrez isn’t able to join me. The only other member that read something hahaha.

Thanks for tagging people you popular person :smirk:

1 Like