The Readers’ Cult 🖤

@Maya_Reihnard It seems like we’re only two again. :hushed:

@Annasilveroriginal I can see that you voted :smirk: Wanna join? :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Okay, so some tags :see_no_evil: I have no idea who would be interested and have time, sorry if you don’t want to be tagged. :black_heart:

My art buddies :dizzy:
@TheParisLover @stuckinmyimagination @Jubels @epy.emmily
Some peeps I’ve talked to more than once :joy:
@jessica.epi @JHW (guten morgen) @_haruka @line123462

7 Likes

Haha a cult! :smiling_imp:

We will read stories on episode, discuss it in this thread with screenshots and make an individual review on it. Lastly, everyone will write their own fanfic based on the episode story the cult has read and we’re going to vote on which one we like the most (anonymously). Then we will start with a new story, and a new one, and a new one :smirk:

You can join on and off, if you don’t have time or if the cult is going to read something you’re not too interested in :relaxed:

2 Likes

I’m really busy at the moment, so I sadly can’t join. Thank you for the tag though :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for tagging me! I’m super busy right now and have a lot of things going on so I can’t join right now, but this is a great idea and I might consider it in the future :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@JHW @_haruka

Oki! :relaxed: And thanks :star2: Good luck with everything you gotta! do :four_leaf_clover:

Yay! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag! I love cults so maybe I’ll join. Haha! But in all seriousness, I’d love to join! I don’t have much to do anyways, this’ll give me something to do. :blush::joy:

I have a question, can the fanfic be silly? Or does it have to be serious? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

YAAAY! We’re three again @Maya_Reihnard! :yay:

Sure! You can write it however you would like to. :smirk:

Okay so CYBERHUNT has the most votes! So I guess we’re going to read that story. :smiling_imp:

How many weeks do you think we need for doing all of our cult stuff? Two? Three?

If you know anyone who maybe wanna join you can tag them. :laughing:

3 Likes

Okay :grinning:

@MG_789 @Viberza @UnicornPlayz.Episode @talesbyrose @Dying_Dreams @Forever1201

5 Likes

Thanks! :sunglasses::yellow_heart:

We’ll convert them :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Np! :star_struck:

Yes! Although @MG_789 @Viberza and @UnicornPlayz.Episode are already converted because- uhm… never mind… :sweat_smile::joy::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Hahaha :joy:

Have no idea what you’re talking about, but sounds good to me :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Ahhh… The cults have traveled to this forum too? :joy:

3 Likes

:smirk: :smiling_imp:

Join us…

2 Likes

Of course I shall… :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

YAAAY!!! Welcome! :smiling_imp: More people to feed off of :smirk:

Jk…

Still, I’m indecisive :joy:, so you have to decide how many weeks we need?

3 Likes

three

2 Likes

Yay, thanks! :grinning: :joy:

You’re in? :smirk:

2 Likes

@Maya_Reihnard @fraud @jessica.epi @Dying_Dreams @Viberza (?) @MG_789 (You’re liking posts here so I tag you lol)

So it begins! :smiling_imp:

We will read - Clue: CYBERHUNT by Bel -, we’ve preliminary got three weeks to discuss it, write a review on it, a fanfic and to vote on our favorite fanfic! If we’re faster then we’re faster and can start a new cycle, nothing is set in stone. :moyai:

Sorry for not having a dedicated ceremony for this beautiful day, hope you’ll survive anyway. :smirk:

Others may join us on the way, I guess some could do this in a couple of days if they got time. Which I don’t. :sleepy:

5 Likes

So I’ve read the first chapter this morning! :smiling_imp:

I did not customize the MC and I was amazed by the directing, sounds, overlays and backgrounds. :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

My thoughts, screenshots, spoilers!

How many times am I gonna fall today?

:laughing: I thought that this was funny, especially because of the sound effect when they fall. Forgot to take a screenshot though.

The directing and use of sounds was great! :heart_eyes: :notes:

This is literally me. No going out or club stuff. :laughing: It’s so comfortable being home.

Wooow, so cool! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I love the colors in this!

Wooow! I’m impressed, all the overlays and backgrounds have such a good quality. Also, I tried to read the letter because I didn’t know that she was going to read it later. :joy: Took some time… Because my eye sight is bad haha.

This was creepy… :see_no_evil:

Again, I’m amazed by the quality. :heart_eyes: :star_struck: And the quality is better than the pictures I’m uploading now because I went for “medium size” when sending them to my gmail from my phone. This comment is so irrelevant…

Nice hand overlay. :wink:

Hm… Whyyy though? :thinking:

Maybe the stupidest! :laughing: Then again, the pize is pretty sweet. :money_mouth_face:

The most important thing to discuss right now. :roll_eyes: But I guess that’s me too, sometimes. :joy:

Okay this was scary! I jumped! :fearful: :joy:

Wow, this was the first story she ever published. The talent! :heart_eyes: :star2:

5 Likes