The Readers’ Cult 🖤

Omg! What is up with these backgrounds and why are they wearing the same outfit :rofl: Episode ruined my story.

1 Like

No, sorry :see_no_evil: Idk how to write a fanfic

1 Like

Whyyy are they ruining your story?! :tired_face:

Hahahah I didn’t notice anything strange as a reader though. :nerd_face: :dizzy: :joy:

@amberose jk, never expected you to :joy: me neither, I’m so happy that you’re not going to do it because that would mean that I would have to do it too. :rofl:

1 Like

I forgot :speak_no_evil: I’m sorry

1 Like

No worries! I tagged both of you as a joke lol :joy: :laughing: :star2: but I don’t mind if you join :smirk:

1 Like

I’ll try! :grin:

1 Like

Yay! But only if you want to :smiling_imp: :yay:

1 Like

Yesss! :sob: :heart_eyes: :yay: Thank you so much! Hahaha

I’ll add you as a member :joy: (I have so many members but I’m the only member, kind of lol :laughing:)

Welcome to the cult Gen… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Hahaha alright! Do so! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hahahah who are your buddies here? It feels like you know everyone :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks…? Lol

Oh, I’m so sad that Vibrez isn’t able to join me. The only other member that read something hahaha.

Thanks for tagging people you popular person :smirk:

1 Like

You’re popular though :eyes: okay! Let’s stay on topic :rofl: Read bad behavior :smiling_imp:

1 Like

This is actually on topic. Have you read it already? :relaxed: In which way is she like you?

1 Like

Ahaaa… yes you’re very naughty… child. :smirk: I personally don’t think that your bad behavior is the same kind of bad behavior as Alana (the MC) though :nerd_face:

1 Like

Good night Gen! Sweet dreams :relaxed: :two_hearts: Hopefully you’ll get some good rest :yay:

1 Like

Awww ty, Queen!! :heart::heart:

2 Likes

But I read the first one :pleading_face::rofl:

Sorry I haven’t been keeping up and reading the stories… There’s been stuff going on irl lol

2 Likes

You did!!!? So sorry Hahahaha, my memory is really bad :pleading_face::rofl: :rofl: :joy:

No worries! You told me :wink:

2 Likes

Hiii, I’d love to join

2 Likes

Yay! :yay: I’ll add you as a member :relaxed:

I think you already now this, but we’re reading bad behavior.

I think I’ve read 4 chapters, but I’ve only shared screenshots and my thoughts on two so far :see_no_evil: Heh, I’ll be active here soon! :smiling_imp:

Welcome to the cult! :smirk:

2 Likes