The Realist's Thread

Again, this isn’t a rude, if you want positivty please open yourself one.

2 Likes

Why can’t there be both? That’s what life is about, there is no black & white…

2 Likes

It’s gray. I’ve said this. Positivity isn’t gray. For the third time, if you want a thread with all 3, open yourself one.

2 Likes

Alright, I apologize.

1 Like

It’s ok, let us leave her and this thread alone.

2 Likes

ME BEING REAL:
We’re all gonna die one day , nobody is immortal (thankgod) so cry those rivers of yours , build yo bridges AND GET OVER IT!

1 Like

Exactly. A realist accepts death, idk who thought these people that you have to spread positivity when talking about death lmfao

3 Likes

Yeah! It’s God damn natural people ! Everyone will die ! If ya wanna complain about that , GO TELL LOGIC ! AND MAYBE STAY AT BIOLIGY 'S HOUSE FOR A WHILE TOO!

3 Likes

I understand mourning for lost ones but worrying about death every second is so stupid, just live your life we all die one day

2 Likes

Equality will never be achieved. How’s that for realism?

2 Likes

Yes, that’s true.

I thought about it, I mean world peace would never happen because people would go on wars. To avoid wars there must be one nation. And who will rule that nation?

And some people will always be the same, they won’t change their mind unless the same thing happens to them.

2 Likes

Yeah, no one can really change ignorance.

2 Likes

“sPREAdiNG POsiTIvITy” on a realist thread. :joy: How did I just notice this lol.

5 Likes

Lol

3 Likes

:no_mouth: conclusion ???

I don’t think these people know what a real realist is like.

1 Like

Hm , okie … Can I hear your definition on realists please ??? (Not trying to attack or anything , just curious )

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

I’mma be real.

Some women just look better with short hair.

shrugs

4 Likes

True

I hate how everyone is obsessed with long hair that they don’t even care it’s dead

2 Likes