❤️the reccomending thread❤️

Hewwwooo fellow victims of my love spamming :3 I’ve been reccomened soooo many things so I thought … Why not make a thread of it !!!

You can reccomend anything like books or ice cream, or tea :heart_eyes: .

Ahem, I reccomend this game to people who are obsessed with Wolves just like meeeeee :

3 Likes

I reccomend night of the werewolf if you like games ; )

5 Likes

Hey.

2 Likes

always thinking about food :joy:

3 Likes

If anyone wanna be an unique person among everyone, I recommend you to read the stories of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and The books of Swami Vivekananda…

2 Likes

I’d recommend to people to watch the LOTR movies if they haven’t already :heart_eyes_cat:
I also recommend The Three Stooges if you want lots of laughs lol
I recommend mint ice cream (my fav yum)
I’d recommend playing Dragon Age as well, although make sure you meet the age requirements for it : )
Honestly, there’s way too many stuff I’d like to recommend :laughing:

4 Likes

Theres a lot of things I’d like to recommend. For now, I recommend watching Vampire diaries if you’re into fantasy romance or something lol.

3 Likes

Also I’d recommend joining wattpad. Far better and more interactive than episode as far as my opinion goes.

3 Likes

I live for mint ice cream!!! And skittles too!!

4 Likes

Skittles are soooooo good :yum:

4 Likes

I recommend Instagram to those who do not use it.

I recommend myself to all those who would like to have a crazy friend. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I also recommend Dan Brown and Shiva trilogy. They are like my all time favourite books.

I recommend recommending more things later because I can’t think of anything else right now. Did that even make sense?

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Hey guys! If you’re looking for a good romance/comedy/mystery to read with lots of surprising twists and turns, then you should check out my story Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane! It’s pretty good in my opinion and I’m sure you wont be disappointed!!
Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Summary: Time is running out as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.
Chapters: 3 (More to come!)
Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Shortened Link: https://bit.ly/2FHhOMS
Thank you so much for reading!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.