:brainfart: ~ The Riddle Game

Credits to @SilverStar for the original thread…

As the title suggests – this is a game where we post riddles!

The person before you posts a riddle. If you know the answer (well-described is more appreciated), type it out. You will also post a riddle for the next person to go.

So, let’s get our brains worked up a little now! :nerd_face:

I’ll start first –

Riddle 1
A woman was born in 1975 and died in 1975. At the time of her death, she was 22 years old. How?

Tags: @k.w.episode @talesbyrose :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

1975 was her hospital room number :))

What has 2 hands, a round face, runs, but stays in place?

5 Likes

A clock

I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I??

3 Likes

A globe/map?

I am tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?

3 Likes

Candle

You can see me in water, but I never get wet. What am I?

4 Likes

Reflection :blob_sun:

I am a fruit. If you take away the first letter of my name I become a crime. Take away the first two letters of my name I become an animal. Take away the first and last letter of my name and I become a form of music. What am I?

4 Likes

Grape :grapes:
I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with wind. What am I?
:blob_hearts:

2 Likes

You are me.

3 Likes

Echo…?

A 62 year old woman and a 16 year old girl walked past a 42 year old man. Both the women said “Hello Father” to the man at the same time. How is this possible?

2 Likes

He’s the Church Father? 🤷
What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment ,but never in a thousand years?

3 Likes

The letter M.
I come from a mine and get surrounded by wood always. Everyone uses me. What am I?

2 Likes

A cart

Katie’s mother has four daughters: April, May, and June. What is the fourth daughter’s name?

2 Likes

-wrong, it’s lead from pencils :)-
Katie

I am always there, but sometimes you can’t see me. What am I?

1 Like

Shadow…?

An old man who was born in the year 1948, quite recently celebrated his 17th birthday. How is that possible?

4 Likes

Is it because he was born on a leap year?

What walks on 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs in the afternoon, and 3 legs at night?

1 Like

A human growing up?
I heard of this riddle before, a baby crawls using his/her legs and hands, then it grows up to an adult which uses his/her legs to walk, then it becomes an elder that uses his/her legs to walk, make that 3 because of a cane that helps him/her walk.

The one that makes it, wouldn’t use it for himself.
The one who buys it, wouldn’t need it yet.
The one who uses it, can neither see nor feel it by the time used.
What is it?

4 Likes

-the sun for my question-

1 Like

I opened a riddle thread before?
Forgive my memory XD

1 Like

Yes, you did :ghost:

BTW, welcome back, sistah! :blob_sun:

Continuing the next riddle –

? + ? + ? = 30

You have to fill numbers in place of question marks. The numbers that you can use are 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13 and 15. You can repeat the numbers if you like.

Tag me if you want to know the correct answer :wink:

2 Likes

@AS007 please give me the answer that uses the numbers once please