The Right Kind Of Wrong

I am very confused with how the title Pregnant By A Serial Killer and The Right Kind Of Wrong have been duplicated. I don’t know what is going on. Can someone explain, please?

2 Likes

What do you mean

Do you mean how there are two versions of that story?
If so- does one version have gems?

The author of the story is Selene Di Battista. I’ve noticed that they have the same storyline but different title and I am very confused.

None of them have gem options but the problem is that they have the same storyline but different titles and I am confused on how there’s a few stories in Selene Di Battista’s story that are the same. Like I know there’s the classic version of The Right Kind Of Wrong 1 & 2 but the problem is that the author is making the limelight version called The Right Kind Of Wrong but it has the same storyline and the fact that the INK version is called Pregnant By A Serial Killer. It makes no sense because the story is about how there was a mass murder committed by the MC’s abusive boyfriend.

1 Like

they want the reads :smiling_imp:

1 Like

It’s really confusing. Gahh that author is really messing with our heads.

1 Like

I’m like 90% sure they’re doing it for the reads, i read the transformation… But hey what do u think about the rockstar next door. I honestly love that story… Gimme ur opinionss

Yup they are doing that for The Transformation.

Rockstar Next Door is awesome.

2 Likes

I dont think rockstar next door is cliche really.

I know right. It’s a pretty cool story I tell ya :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still need to read 23 and 24

I’m waiting for the story to be fully released so I can binge on it haha. I hate waiting, sometimes.

1 Like

Yeah, my sis is reading, well i actually read cus she did, so she’s waiting for like atleast 5-6 to come out so she can … Binge read?