Welcome, the gentle people (our family) in our proud RP/SG community, to the 2018 and 2019 RP/SG Awards.
The RP/SG Awards are back!
Since the creator of these awards, @Lady-Mehek is sadly no longer in forums, and neither is the adoptive awards parent, @Cam, I’m going to look after them. 'Cause we NEED to acknowledge the amazing writing that this community showcases. Since they are normally held at the start of the year, this ceremony will be for the last year and a half.
For those of you who were around for the previous two, I hope that I can do justice to the previous awards. For those of you who have never participated before, welcome! Be prepared to experience more love for our family than you ever have seen on here before.
As for nominations, you can nominate as many stories, people, and characters as you want for as many categories as you’d like. Just try to think about EVERYONE and not just friends/yourself. Also, nominees can be selected from ANY time the new forums have been open, so from January 2018 to June 2019!
Thanks for your nominations, guys, they are now closed!
I can’t wait to see all the nominees and hope to see a wide range of options for when voting opens. So make sure to watch this thread so you know when that time comes.
Alright, so it is time to vote!
You will have about two weeks to get your voting forms in, as I’ll be closing the form between the 12-15th. Just please read and follow the guidelines below before submitting your votes.
- One forum per user. It is anonymous, but to affirm that it’s fair, I ask you to tell me your username in the form.
- You must vote in EVERY category.
- Don’t know who to vote for? Then look it up to see who you think best suits the category.
- There are four voting form sections; name, the stories, the writers/creators, and then the characters.
- Some of the categories allow you to choose more than one nominee, but just make sure you read how many. If you choose too many then you vote won’t be counted.
- You are allowed to vote for yourself.
- Don’t ask people to nominate you. Don’t tell others how they should think. If I find out you asked people to vote for you, your nomination will be taken out from the category.
But anyway, happy voting on the Voting Form, guys! (wink)
And now for the awards…
Alright, so the awards are starting, here’s a quick link downward to see the announcements that’ve been made.