The RPers Introduction Thread!

Hello! So, recently I haven’t been active on the forums at all and I’ve really missed this subsection but I came on to find that I barely know anyone here anymore so I thought it was be a good idea to have a thread for all of us to introduce our OOC/ORP selves. Especially because RPing is so much more fun when you know more people.

So welcome to the…

Here is an optional form for you to use in order to introduce yourself but you don’t have to use all of it or really any of it. Or you can just use it as ideas of what to talk about in your introduction. You can really talk about anything about yourself!

Name/Nickname/What you like us to call you:

Gender/Pronouns:

Age/Age Range:

Zodiac Sign:

Hogwarts/Ilvermorny House:

How long you’ve been on the forums:

Favorite RP/SG you’ve been in:

Hobbies/Likes:

Dislikes:

If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?:

Anything you want to tell the world?:

Extra Information and/or Funfacts about yourself:

I’m so excited to get to know all of you!

13 Likes

Hiya! I suppose I guess I can have one of the first introductions.

~Name/Nickname/What you like us to call you~

My name is, well private, but for everyone in the forums its Silly Cupcake. You can call me Silly :slight_smile:

~Gender/Pronouns~

I am female. She/her

~Age/Age Range~

I’m 16! Woooooo

~Zodiac Sign~

‘Tis I, I libra :libra:

~Hogwarts/Ilvermorny House~

Proud Ravenclaw! :blue_heart: No clue what my Ilvermorny house is :woman_shrugging:

~How long you’ve been on the forums~

Fun story: I had an old account on the forums so if you include that I’ve been here since 2014 (Wow I’m old… I remember the old days before there even was a RP/SG section and we posted everything in the General Chat)

But, for this specific account, I’ve had it since November of 2015

~Favorite RP/SG you’ve been in~

Ahhh! There are so many amazing RPs that I loved so much, most of them on the old forums so they are gone forever now. But, I loved the original New Gods, Vault of Life, The End of the World and like a ton more I currently can’t think of.

~Hobbies/Likes~

As many of you do here, I love to write. I’m also a theatre geek currently doing rehearsals for my school play. My favorite musical is Tuck Everlasting or Newsies (My old friends and the forums are heavily aware of this). I love anything Disney. The movies, the characters, the park and everything in between.

~Dislikes~

Y’all, random fact about me. I have a random hatred of people popping/cracking their fingers or really any part of their body? I just hate the sound.

~If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?~

Shapeshifting! Just imagine being able to turn into anything or anyone. Like I can just turn into a bird and fly around, or make myself look like a celebrity or turn into an ant and sneak around. The possibilities are endless!

~Anything you want to tell the world?~

You have a beautiful smile, and I’m sure me and others around you want to see it more often :slight_smile:

~Extra Information and/or Funfacts about yourself~

Okay, if you haven’t noticed already I say y’all a lot, but I’m not from the south or anything. I only started saying y’all because my brother lived in the South for 2 years and said y’all for like the first 2 weeks when he moved back and he stopped saying it but that word stuck to me like glue.

Also, I really, really miss my old friends and the old forums. We had this amazing thread called the 1,000,000 Replies Thread where I created so many magnificent friends. But, I’m excited to RP with y’all and to help myself improve and maybe help y’all get continue to get better as well.

6 Likes

Zoe

Gender/Pronouns:
Female…She/her

Age/Age Range:
14-16

Zodiac Sign:
Libra

I actually dont know tbh…but I love the Harry Potter books.

Since April 13th, 2018 which is my half bday

Red Band Society, Auror High, and so much more!

Hobbies/Likes:
Dancing, Singing, Acting, dolphins, animals, my bestie is the best @Scarlet_Wolf

Dislikes:
Anything a tad minty or spicy, people who chew with their mouth open or smack gum

Teleportation so that I dont have to freeze outside or take long road trips or spend alot of money on a flight.

No not really

I was hit by a car in Sept of 2017
I have a crush on Shawn Mendes
I’m Canadian
I’m in student leadership at school and love public speaking

6 Likes

Name/Nickname/What you like us to call you: Madi is good, honestly anything idc

Gender/Pronouns:
female, she/her

Age/Age Range:
19 almost 20

Zodiac Sign:
cancer

I see myself living in Gryfindore but I’ve taken quiz and got Ravenclaw so :woman_shrugging:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:

only been on here off and on for couple months now (6 months I think) though was on feral fonts before they changed the server so if you were ever there hmu!

are you the one!!!

Hobbies/Likes: dance, dogs (corgis and golden retrievers) music, my sorority, parties, basically anything that’ll make me laugh, the after series scary movies

definitely would be iron man

:yum: this is my favorite emoji!

I am a red head
I am a freshman in college
I got to a Big 10 school
I like watching football and playing madden

5 Likes

Name/Nickname/What you like us to call you: Avalina or Ava is fine. :blush:
Gender/Pronouns: She, her
Age/Age Range: 19 turning 20
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hogwarts/Ilvermorny House: Gryfindore :lion:
How long you’ve been on the forums: Maybe 6 months at this point…
Favorite RP/SG you’ve been in: The Hunters: The key to Hell
Hobbies/Likes: Biking, running, reading, hiking, CamPinG
Dislikes: …Rude people.
If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?: It would probably have to be teleportation—get me out of tight situations; hah—I’m in them every day.
Anything you want to tell the world?: I might or might not be the biggest fan of Lucifer (the show ofc).

Extra Information and/or Funfacts about yourself: Hmm… uh… ‘Aim studying law and… I’m Russian. Omgeh I’m an idiot.

7 Likes

Random, Cara

Gender/Pronouns:

She/Her; Female

Age/Age Range:

Teenager

Zodiac Sign:

Gemini

Slytherin, Thunderbird

Ehh…4/5 months?

The Hunters ( The only one I’ve been in )

Hobbies/Likes:

Softball, reading, music, writing

Dislikes:

Why Don’t We, country, being cold

Telekinesis/Chaos Magic ( Like Scarlet Witch’s? ). It’s badass

Trump is not Hitler. Chill

Introverted professional YouTube watcher.
Redhead
Twin ( Not identical)
Proud Republican

4 Likes

Same! I’m a not identical twin too!

1 Like

Wow!! Another not identical twin!! I’m not alone!!

1 Like

Ayee I’m a redhead too

1 Like

~Name/Nickname/What you like us to call you~

My real name is Isabelle but most people on the forums just call me Chan!

~Gender/Pronouns~

I am female. She/her

~Age/Age Range~

18 turning 19 this year!

~Zodiac Sign~

I’m a Virgo! :peace_symbol: :virgo:

~Hogwarts/Ilvermorny House~

:woman_shrugging: Never watched or read Harry Potter…sorry.

But if it helps, I once did a Riverdale quiz and got Josie? :grin::grimacing:

IDK why that would help?

~How long you’ve been on the forums:~

Back in 2016 I had an account on the old forums called @Pelipush101 or something like that. Funny story, I didn’t actually post anything because…

…ah jeez, this is embarrassing…

…I didn’t know how to…:grimacing:

Anywho, I got on this forums around a year ago!

~Favourite RP/SG you’ve been in~

By far West High, I liked how it was a typical highschool drama RP. Some people might say that it was cliche but I liked it like it was.

~Hobbies/Likes~

I list of things I Like doing:

• Dancing
  • Painting
  • Writing Poems
  • Eating
  • Writing Stories
  • Watching Musicals
  • Watching Plays
  • Being in Musicals
  • Being in Plays
  • Being the Forums

~Dislikes~

ASMR that dosent come from peoples mouths…

…don’t judge me.

~If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?~

The ability to freeze time without people knowing. I don’t really know why, I just think it’d be cool.

~Anything you want to tell the world?~

Always tag me if your going to make a Drama, Mystery or Horror RP or SG!

~Extra Information and/or Funfacts about yourself~
[/quote]

Fun Fact, I’m really into musical theatre. My favourite musical by far is Carrie. There’s just something so satisfying seeing blood getting dumped on someone, ya know.

Another fun fact, I’m a lady of the world. I was born in Canada but my mother is Asain and my dad is African American. I would talk about my other ancestors but I would have to make a huge list so…

…not today…

4 Likes

Montell: Tellyg47 and my nickname Telly
Gender/Pronouns:
Male He/him
Age/Age Range:
13-31

I like them all
Almost a year
I like all the rp/sg but the one I remember the most is maze runner
Hobbies/Likes:
• Reading
• Games
• Rping
• Playing sports (Volleyball, basketball, kick ball)
• hanging with my friends.
• making jokes
Dislikes:
• People that Bully kids
• suffocation
• woman (nah just kidding)
Whatever I was given I belive that whatever it is I deserve it.
My mom died when I was nine. Also did you know that everyone smile is different?
Did I make you smile?

3 Likes

Chocolate Mama/ but people call me Choco for short

Gender/Pronouns:
Female she/her

Age/Age Range:
16!

Zodiac Sign:
Cancer

Slytherin (I’m sorry if I spelled it wrong)

Feels like a decade nah nah I think almost two years soon or a year idk

Mmmmmmm I like them all but I’ll say it’ll have to be the first one I joined and learned a lot from: Fairytale-d

Hobbies/Likes:
Baking, occasionally baking humans, being on my phone, writing poems, hanging out with friends, making new friends online, planning my life on Pinterest, rap snacks

Dislikes:
Liars, anyone who thinks they’re so perfect, birds, horses, cats (except black panther), overthinking, crying, emotional breakdowns, creepy adults

The power to travel back in time. So many mistakes I made in my life and wish I could take back.

I swear idk how that kid ended up in my oven. You can’t arrest me I have over 30 kids altogether!

I have two bent pinkies and actually like going to school

6 Likes

Hey everyone!! @SillyCupcake22233 I love this idea. Here’s my little intro. :stuck_out_tongue:

Name:
Ella

Gender/Pronouns:
Female, she/her

Zodiac Sign:
Libraaa

My hogwarts house is Ravenclaw, Ilvermorny house is Pukwudgie!

Quite a while, somewhere around 2015-16, but my profile on here says I joined later because of the forums moving and I didn’t keep my old account.

Ooh, some of my favourites were Frankenstein RP (@SillyCupcake22233), Dollhouse RP (@MusicalVoyager), Gossip Girl RP (@themaystorms), and I’m also very excited for Track or Treat SG (@Mashia)

Hobbies/Likes:
Not many, I spend a lot of time on here - does that count as a hobby? I think so. Although I love writing on this, I actually hate English Language/Literature I do in school. I also enjoy music, I play the piano (purely for fun, I did piano exams and stuff when I was like 10 or 11 and I quit very quickly) and I like singing too. My favourite music artists are Little Mix, 5 Seconds of Summer, Demi Lovato, Sabrina Carpenter and I’m also starting to like Ariana Grande too.

Dislikes:
Hmm not much, I think school would be somewhere on the list, and bananas… ew. I also have quite a big fear of heights (planes, falling from heights… etc) - however I quite like rollercoasters… well, depends which ones we are talking about lol there are a few that I would refuse to go on. Ohhh I know what else I dislike: Riverdale. Don’t even get me started on that show.

I would love to be able to stop time, by myself or with other people and be able to stay in a single moment for however long, away from the world.

Anything you want to tell the world?
Don’t point out changes that need to happen. Be the change.

Hm, here’s a fact, I have no sense of smell!

6 Likes

Dudeeeee!

Yeet!

Someone remind me to fill this out later :point_right: :sunglasses: :point_right:

3 Likes

Lil’ bump because I don’t want this to drown

3 Likes

Welcome back! This is a cool idea, and I love talking about myself, so without further ado…

Name/Nickname/What you like us to call you: LTea Eccentrix is my full online persona, but most people know me as Tea, LT, or when I sign messages I sometimes put L. Its up to you, so long as I know you’re talking to me, i’m not fussed! :smile:

Gender/Pronouns:
I am a She, for I am Female

Age/Age Range: I’m 20, and I hate it. It feels weird. :unamused:

Zodiac Sign: SCORPIO!!! Best sign out there, if I do say so myself. :smirk:

Hogwarts/Ilvermorny House: Depends. On the official pottermore quiz I got Griffindor, and thunderbird I think? But then on other quizzes I got Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. Soooo… yar.
Honestly, I prefer Ravenclaw.

How long you’ve been on the forums: Well, I technically joined in 2015, but I wasn’t actually active until around 2016/17.

Favorite RP/SG you’ve been in: I’ve only been in one that actually lasted, and that was Fairytale-d. Yup, I was in the beast one, and had over 20 characters. They were good times. RIP Fairytale-d

Hobbies/Likes: Oof, I like a lot of things. Reading, writing, theatre, movies, TV, Skiing, Archery, Horse Riding, Ice Skating, Art, Mythology…

I think the only one that matters is Tea. PG Tips to be precise. :yum:

Dislikes: Also, a lot of things. Spicy food for one. People who demand my respect and servitude when they haven’t earned it for another, and also people who refuse to accept that they can be wrong.
Also Patronising. DO NOT patronise me, it’s an instant shove into the pit of hatred if you do. Just, please, don’t.

If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?: The power to pause time, and live in a timeless zone for as long as I wish. Mainly because time is one of my greatest fears, and running out of time is something I’m always conscious of, so it’s ironic that I’m also a heavy procrastinator.

Anything you want to tell the world?: I’m Ace. Please stop making everything about boobs, butts, and coconuts. (You said the world, and media is screwed up the most these days.)
Also to everyone else, finding love as in romance isn’t the be-all and end-all of life. It is actually quite possible to be happy and be single. Just takes some time to learn to love yourself, but my tip for that, stare in a mirror for a few minutes every day. :wink:

Extra Information and/or Funfacts about yourself: Yeah, I called dibs on @jdepisode, She’s mine, I have claimed her, and nobody can take her away from me. :kissing_heart: :laughing:

(And yes, I drew my profile pic and background gif. No I will not make art for free, but I will gladly if you want to commission me, because I am currently broke af. )

Nice to meet you!

5 Likes

This is a cool idea so I might as well join in and introduce myself. :smile:

You can call be by my username, Littlefeets, or call me by my name, Brooke. I’m good to go by either one.

Gender/Pronouns:
I’m female so she/her.

Age/Age Range:
15 almost 16

Zodiac Sign:
Taurus

I am on the line between Ravenclaw and Slytherin.

I made my forums account in September of 2017, but i think i made my first post in March of 2018. I first started RPing around the end of May in 2018.

Ahhh… that’s so hard to decide…
My favorite SG has probably been The Bachelor(ette)
Ok… here are some of the RPs I’ve liked the best… Are You The One, Grenopia High (which still lives on in a PM as a 1x1 RP…), Saw, and a whole bunch of RPs that I don’t have time to list…

Hobbies/Likes:
Playing video games
Reading books or comic books
Binge watching tv shows
I love Disney
Superheroes
Dogs and puppies
Penguins (I love black and white animals, pandas, Snow leopards, polar bears, etc. I even find cows interesting…)

Dislikes:
When people put “U” instead of “You”
Bugs or snakes
Cats
Talking to people in real life…
Doing anything athletic. (Because I am no good at it)
And anything even remotely spicy. (I think pepper is way to spicy. Salt is just fine and I like it, but pepper is too much for me.)

Ahh… way, way, way too many to choose from…

Try to use common sense and logic on things. Everything works better when you at least try to think things through.

I have a hard time deciding on things, and I am pretty socially awkward, as can be seen by how hard of a time I have with making my characters approach others, or make much of a conversation without much assistance. I am extremely clumsy. I lose my balance or trip when i walk on flat ground or even just standing still…
Also I don’t say curse words. I don’t count hell as a curse word although some people do. I refuse to say them, and I don’t even have my characters say them, even if it’s a character that would say one at a certain moment.

3 Likes

I’m Astrid, but feel free to call me Ypsilon, aswell. :blush:

Gender/Pronouns:
I’m a girl, pronouns she/her.

Age/Age Range:
I’m sixteen, turning seventeen in June.:tada:

Zodiac Sign:
Proud cancer!

I’m a hufflepuff!! But, I’ve been told I could be in Gryffindor too.

That’s a hard one! I’ve been here since the “old days”, so I guess around three years? (I tend to be inactive for long periods of time, though, hehe :sweat_smile:).

The gossip girl RP by @themaystorms, even though I wasn’t the best at being active (I know, shocker).
I also have two roleplays I created that are like my babies, but that eventually died out; Steepdale and The Wars Of The Emerald Sea.

Hobbies/Likes:
I love writing, (which probably isn’t that surprising). I also love singing and acting a lot, I’m actually in the music progamme at my high school (because here in Sweden you pick a programme to focus on in high school, you can also pick things like science or social studies etc.)! I’m a big fan of musical theatre, and used to be a part of some shows before I quit to focus on school in the 9th grade.

My favorite TV-show is Friends, my favorite books are The Hunger Games, and my favorite movies are Pride And Prejudice, Mamma Mia, South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut and The Holiday. My favorite lovesong is Something by The Beatles, who are also my favorite band (aside from One Direction, who are underrated today tbh :joy:).

Dislikes:
Overly serious people with no sense of humor, bigoted racist people, characters that are way too perfect and bland, eggs and people who use their/there/they’re, where/were/we’re or your/you’re wrong.

Flying! My biggest struggle in life is being late all the time, it would be so much easier if I could fly and just arrive places much quicker!

I would also like to read people’s minds, but I since I don’t really deal that well with rejection, I have a feeling that would hurt me more than it would benefit me :sweat_smile:.

For the most part, no one is asking for your opinion. Don’t bring other people down just because you feel like it. Your opinion isn’t more important than anyone else’s.

I’m afraid of a LOT of things! I hate swimming in deep water, heights, animals, riding my bike, skiing, ice skating and embarrassing myself in front of other people.

I know the plot and ending of most movies, even though I haven’t seen the majority of them, since I watch a ton of movie reviews in my spare time.

I’m also a total The Sims-geek. I own almost every expansion pack for The Sims 3 and The Sims 4 (except for Showtime and Get Famous).

Well, that was fun! I love these types of interview/filling out forms-things.
I hope I see you around! :blush::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Dangnabbit Tea Drinker :unamused:

Still my favorite gif of all time :rofl:

Awww i miss steepdale. Ended too soon :disappointed_relieved:

I shall write a introduction (which will more than likely be randomness) once I’m not in the middle of hiding ny phone from a math teacher who looks like Shrek.

4 Likes

1 Like