The RPers Introduction Thread!

Little bump to save this from drowning

2 Likes

badabadabada bump!

1 Like

Hey! Sorry I’m a little late (:

Name/Nickname/What you like us to call you:
I don’t reveal my irl name to just anyone at first. So most people call me Daunt!

Gender/Pronouns:
Female; she/her

Age/Age Range:
17 going on 18

Zodiac Sign:
Libra!

Hogwarts/Ilvermorny House:
I got Gryffindor on Pottermore, but I feel more like a Hufflepuff. So a Gryffinpuff? :sweat_smile: As for Ilvermorny, I got Wampus!

How long you’ve been on the forums:
Since December 9th of 2018. I’m rather new to the forums on here!

Favorite RP/SG you’ve been in:
I haven’t been on any here yet, but when Google+ was still around, I was in a group called “Kingdoms of Tredecim” which was my absolute favorite roleplay I’ve ever been a part of, despite the owner not being active throughout the school year… I also did two 1v1 roleplays. One being a Fairy Tail inspired plot that I thoroughly enjoyed. The other was kind of a thriller/suspense/mystery? It was very interesting. I actually regret forgetting to look up how to contact those two people now.

Hobbies/Likes:
Aside from reading and writing, I’m very involved with music and theatre! I’m in the symphonic (top) band at school, as well as chamber (top) choir. And I’m in the school musical. Hopefully will help since I want my job to be something music related! I also enjoy learning about anything that has/had some sort of mystery element to it. Especially space! I love having conversations with my dad where we theorize and talk about the possibilities of other life forms and universes and dimensions and time travelling, etc etc. Fandom wise though, I enjoy a lot of things.

List of books/tv shows/movies I enjoy

These are the first things off the top of my head. Definitely not everything.
Dr. Who
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
Graceling (trilogy by Kristin Cashore!!)
The Mortal Instruments
Divergent
Hunger Games
Fairy Tail (anime)
Sword Art Online
Other random anime, haha
Throne of Glass!!
Ask me about something and it will most likely also be something I enjoy, haha.

I basically enjoy anything fantasy, scifi, mystery, or drama related (obviously with some romance thrown in somewhere a lot of the time).
Oh, and glow sticks!!

Dislikes:
Neon Colors (unless for lava lamps or neon lights, etc!)
ROACHES.
When something is over-hyped. Never got into Hamilton because of that.
The sound of people chewing just activates my fight or flight mode haha.

If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?:
If not the ability to manipulate probability (what are the chances I’ll be able to fly? 0%? Make it 100%!), then probably the ability to freeze time. Then I can procrastinate and avoid my responsibilities even longer than I already do now :grin:

Anything you want to tell the world?:
Not really? I’m not quite sure, aha.

Extra Information and/or Funfacts about yourself:
I actually auditioned for America’s Got Talent when I was 12 or so :rofl: Major fail! It wasn’t on camera though because… that’s just not how it works, haha, Otherwise there’d be thousands or hours of audition material for the shows! But yeah, still slightly embarrassing, Can’t believe we wasted money on the audition fee!

Also, I have actually been roleplaying for a good while now! Just on other platforms. I found out about roleplaying when I went on moviestarplanet.com for the first time around 10 or 11 yrs old, haha. I actually roleplayed on those forums until I got older and it died out. Then I moved to Google+ and had been roleplaying on there for a while.

4 Likes

Name/Nickname/What you like us to call you: I’ll give you a nickname. You’ll can call me Sai or Chi.

Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Hogwarts/Ilvermorny House: Hogwarts: Ravenclaw Ilvermorny House: Thunderbird

How long you’ve been on the forums: Almost a year.

Favorite RP/SG you’ve been in: Camp Half-blood.

Hobbies/Likes: I love to draw, read, and write stories. I adore anime (especially one piece), like K-pop (ATEEZ, BTS, TXT), and am learning Japanese and Korean.

Dislikes: When people tell me what I can’t and can do/tell me who I am. When people put words into my mouth. Crybabies, snitches who snitch for a dumb reason.

If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?: The power to turn back time because I’ve done a lot of stupid things.

Anything you want to tell the world?: Anime in general isn’t cringey, only some anime are.

Extra Information and/or Funfacts about yourself: Well what would you like to know?

1 Like

I might be a little late but here is it.:))
I have three real names (yeh :expressionless: ) and I use one of them on the forum. U guys could call me Weng, it’s my surname btw.
Gender/Pronouns:
Female, she/her

Zodiac Sign:
Sagittarius

Hogwarts: Slytherine

How long you’ve been on the forum:
Almost a year.

Camp Half Blood

Hobbies/Likes:
R&B music, Kpop (NCT, ATEEZ, BTS, CLC), i like crimson red, moomin, reading in my free time and writting stories (mostly about crimes), and this: “:))”

Dislikes:
someone who think that they are always right.
invisibility - so I can hide from all of my problems except from myself which is the biggest problem:))

Stan CLC 'yall :))
My father is Korean. My mother is half Chinese half American. So basically I have three names (which are useless because I only use one of them since I live in New York). They explained that it would help my relatives to pronounce my name easier.
And one more thing: I’m tall af and I’m not even proud of it:)) hitting my head everywhere I go:))

2 Likes

I like to fill things out soooo…

Anything, I have absolutely no specific thang.

Gender/Pronouns:
Female

Zodiac Sign:
Sagittarius

I don’t actually know

How long you’ve been on the forum
Technically less than a year I believe

Hobbies/Likes:
I really like cooking and or baking. Kitchens are fun! I also have a secret soft spot for certain musicals.

Dislikes:
Ants. Those freaking creatures terrify me!

Photographic Memory - I guess its not a traditional superpower but my memory is total poop and I suck at remembering things, so it’d be nice to remember stuff more easily for a change.

Nope.

I kinda want to open my own bakery in the future but I also would prefer to get a more stable career choice. Like a psychotherapist or something.

2 Likes

Name/Nickname: River, but you can call me EpisodeGirl or Epi :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Gender/Pronouns: Female with her/she pronouns

Zodiac Sign: I’m a Gemini, although I don’t think that fits me very well…

Hogwarts/Ilvermorny House: I actually have a dislike for Harry Potter… Don’t kill me!

How long you’ve been on the forums: Omg I don’t know! At least 3 years, maybe 4…

Favorite RP/SG you’ve been in: I’ve really only been active in Fairytaled… Hope I can try some more soon!

Hobbies/Likes: I love Kpop especially BTS! I also love doing my makeup, shopping, reading, writing, and drawing. I love the color yellow and am kinda obsessed with dogs.

Dislikes: I don’t like racism :disappointed: I also dislike mushrooms, they taste bad. And one more thing… Hmm… I don’t like most American Rap Music.

If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?: Telekenisis for sure.

:two_hearts::slight_smile:

1 Like

Babump

Your my half birthday buddy! :sneezing_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Bump!

Omg how did I miss this thread rip

Name/Nickname/What you like us to call you: Michelle

Gender/Pronouns: Female/Girl/She/Whatever

Age/Age Range: almost 19

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Hogwarts/Ilvermorny House: Apparently Ravenclaw (and wth is Ilvermorny?)

About a year

As for now @Madilnel s ‘Ex on the beach’, or @kitty4322 s ‘Are you the one’

Hobbies/Likes: Dance, music, rping (I’m addicted), anything to do with food… And some other stuff I cant think about atm because it’s morning

Dislikes: f*cking coriander

If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?: flying/Teleportation. Or needing no sleep because I’m always tired.

It’s going to be Legend- wait for it and I hope you’re not lactose-intolerant cause the second half of that word is…dairy!
Legendary

Oof idk
Just ask me

5 Likes

Name/Nickname/What you like us to call you: Ava

Gender/Pronouns: Female/Her/She

Age/Age Range: 14-16

Zodiac Sign: Aries ( April 13th )

Hogwarts/Ilvermorny House: Slytherien and Pukwudige

Since June 30th. But I’ve been on the forums before.

Right now @emma.el ‘s Bramlet’s University.

Hobbies/Likes: Hangig out with friends. Binge watching shows on Netflix. Horror Movies.

Dislikes: I HATE pizza.

If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?: Being able to communicate with the dead. I could learn about things. Idrk
I am sorta kinda, maybe, really, in love with Aidan Gallagher. But don’t tell shhhhh.
I am not a vegan and never will be -

3 Likes

I’m Marie, that’s not hard to guess :wink:

Gender/Pronouns:
Female

Zodiac Sign:
Full-on leo

I usually get sorted into Hufflepuff and Thunderbird (just took that last one) ~

How long you’ve been on the forum:
A bit over a year I think !

Favourite RP/SG you’ve been in:
I’m really looking forward to the Realms of Westeria :heart:

Hobbies/Likes:
Aside from writing, I really do love playing music, and I’ve got a thing for old-fashioned stuff, whether it’s series, objects, music or even accessories ! I guess I’ve got a bit of a geeky side as well, seeing as I love Marvel and DC AND video games.

Dislikes:
Even though I’ve travelled my whole life, I panic during flights, especially during take-off…

Definitely the capacity to heal others and myself: I want the people close to me have live long and healthy lives :slight_smile:

That I want to SEE everything it has to offer!

I’m French and I’m currently studying French, German and English law ! I used to write a lottt of stories when I was a kid and I still love getting creative with them. I also wrote The Flowers of Evil episode story, but I take ages uploading it ~ :joy:

3 Likes

Caticorn, or Kaye, either one works.

Gender/Pronouns:
Non-binary, they/them

Age/Age Range:
I am in the 15-18 age range

Zodiac Sign:
Pisces

Hogwarts: Slytherin :snake:
Ilvermorny: Thunderbird

I’ve been on since 2018

Oof. That’s a tough one. Either Camp Half Blood, Red Band Society or Allenwood Academy.
Hobbies/Likes:
Listening to music, writing stories on Wattpad that no one reads, acting, signing, attempting to draw

Dislikes:
Loud noises, recorders, heat.

Invisibility or telepathy

VSCO is not an adjective.

I’m a redhead, an introvert, and know how to communicate in English, French, and American Sign Language.
My name on the forums (Kaye) comes from an OC I made on Tik Tok
I’m also extremely cynical and sarcastic, but awkward as all hell.

2 Likes
  • Maya
  • Female/ She
  • Scorpio :scorpion:
  • Slytherin :snake:
  • Maybe a few months ago…
  • Realms of Westeria, The Young Sorcerers of Terathia & Fangs and Love
  • My hobbies are singing, reading and writing. And I love Cats, Chocolates, and Order.
  • Cliche stories and ideas
  • Everything!
  • My favourite quote: “Aim for the Moon, if you miss you may hit a Star”
  • I have 2 names
3 Likes