The Safe Haven of Havela
This rp takes place in an futuristic version of Earth. The world is split into a handful of kingdoms. Each have their similarities and differences. And throughout the world there are these rare people that are called the Mythics. Some kingdoms are safe for Mythics, but others will try to hunt them down for various reasons.
The Mythics come in a couple varieties. Powered Mythics or True Mythics.
Powered Mythics are people with powers. Most people have knowledge of Powered Mythics. Most have Element based powers earth, air, fire, and water (sometimes ice instead of water, but it is possible to have both). Then there are some Powered Mythics that have Mind Reading powers. They are not very widely known though.
Then there are the True Mythics. The True Mythics are Vampires and Werewolves. Very few people know that these truly exist. Most people truly believe that the True Mythics are in fact myths. True Mythics try harder to stay hidden than Powered Mythics do.
Vampire Info Werewolf Info
Nearly all Mythics will try to hide who they are.
The world is split into various Kingdoms. The Northern Province, The United Islands, The Kingdom of Bakot (pronounced Ba-kot), The Midland Dynasty, The Otherlands, The Kingdom of Savan (pronounced Suh-v-an), The Kingdom of Costal (pronounced Co-stall), The Kingdom of Tropica, The Federation, the Antarctic Colony, and the newest kingdom Havela.
Basic information on the kingdoms
All kingdoms have a king and a queen, unless specified otherwise. I will allow for people to play the prince/princesses for each kingdom, but my permission is required .
- The new Kingdom. Claims to be a safe haven, wanting to bring peace. People can seek refuge there. Anybody from the age of 13-22 is invited to come learn (and be safe) in their capital city for all of high school/college and longer if desired.
- Most technologically advanced. They are the biggest source of advanced technology in the world, supplying the other kingdoms with more machinery and tech. This kingdom is basically steampunk.
- The most strict and independent from the other kingdoms. Serious rules with serious punishments. Many believe that some of the citizens are androids. There is less difference between the castes here. Mythics are carefully looked for, and will be taken to either be locked away or killed here.
- Known for their abundant flora and fauna. Many of the people here are considered to be like hippies or gypsies. The Kingdom is extremely eco-friendly. Their harshest laws relate to the unjust harm of wildlife.
- Known for being less of a collected whole, and more of a series of small cities and towns. This kingdom is very similar to Texas and the Wild West in some ways.
- Known for the amount of wars they have started and won. They can seem very aggressive, arrogant, or cocky, but not all citizens are that way. They will hunt Mythics down and kill them or “recruit” them as soldiers.
The Antarctic Colony
- A collection of people trying to inhabit Antarctica. This is not a full Kingdom yet and more just an attempt to bring civilization to the Antarctic. People there have come from various kingdoms originally so there is a mix of people, cultures, and fashions there. The majority of people there have been from Costal.
- Known for their fishing and being more go with the flow. People not from the United Islands think of it as paradise, but they don’t see the fighting amongst the citizens about the current king and his niece, the rightful heir. The current king dislikes mythics but the rightful heir cares about mythics.
- The people of this Kingdom are similar to the people of modern day times.
- Known for being very bound to tradition, and the citizens are concerned about how they are viewed by others. This kingdom focuses on honor and respect. Most importantly you don’t do anything to disrespect the royal family or your family, and you better not do anything that could bring dishonor on your family. The topic of mythics is not addressed here.
The Northern Province
- This Kingdom is similar to the renaissance or medieval time periods. This is the image of what someone would imagine a medieval fantasy kingdom to be. Mythical are not usually officially addressed, but they are held to a higher status normally.
The RP starts when the newly formed Kingdom, Havela, opens a school in its capital city for anybody from the age of 13 to 22, to come and live, and learn, in a safe environment, where nobody will try to hurt them. All of these teens/20ish year olds have their own reasons for coming. Some want to learn, some go because there parents are making them, and some come because they are a Mythic and they are looking for this safe haven. People believe that Havela will bring peace to the kingdoms, and safety to all Mythics, but is that truly the case. Is Havela truly a safe haven, or is it just the opposite?