The Safe Haven of Havela - Official RP Thread

Queen Alania of Havela
I nodded. “It is fine dear.” It helped me learn about you, and make sure that I have your trust. And you can be the first person my daughter talks to. “I would just be more careful about where you are walking. I shall see you another time young man.”

Melody Rousseau
I watched as my mom finally walked off. What is she up to now? It can’t be something related to my little brother this time. I looked at the guy that was trying to talk to my mom. He was definitely a lot older than me. I smiled at him. “Hey I’m Melody, what’s your name?”

@dqbsurf

ORP: Can I still send my characters in? Or am I too late?

ORP: Yeah you can still send your characters in. You are definitely not too late.

ORP: I’ve just changed my name lol

Jedidiah slightly bowed as he watched her leave. At Melody’s voice, he turned his attention to the girl and he smiled shyly.

“Hi, I’m Jedidiah. I’m from the Federation, but I promise I’m not an unfeeling android.” He shakily laughed.

Anika Hillboyd

I’m idiot… I should be more careful with my words next time. I crossed my arms and turned back to Tanner, slightly smiling, trying to convince him that everything’s alright. “Anyway…” I said and suddenly stopped myself. I was always the bold one… The one who had always saved her family members from embarrassing situations… And now all of it disappeared… Almost… “Well… Would you like to look around this mesmeric castle?” I asked him.

@Littlefeets

Tanner Annon
I nodded and smiled at her. “Of course we can go explore the rest of this place. And it is quite majestic, and from what I heard the most beautiful places here are the gardens and the library. I’m curious how they actually look.”
@LorethA

Melody Rousseau
I laughed at his comment about not being an unfeeling android. I walked up to him and held my hand out for him to shake my hand. Technically it’s not what should happen since I’m a princess but… that’s just not the way I like to meet people. I don’t make them bow or anything, just a handshake is good for me. “Well it’s nice to meet you Jedediah. I’m actually from here in Havela. As you can see by who my mother is…”
@dqbsurf

Jedidiah kept his own smile even as he glanced at her hand, almost surprised, but he didn’t think about it too much before he took her hand as gently as he could and shook. “And you, as well, your highness.”

And her name is Melody. He’d have to remember that. She seems nice. What are the odds of all the people Jedidiah could ever meet, it’d be the royalty of this country? Regular ol’ Jedidiah. He was almost giddy.

Anika Hillboyd

“Then lead the way.” I said with a smile. Curiousity was not a stranger to me and this place was great to explore. We started walking slowly, admiring the architecture and the beauty of the place itself. “I would like to see the gardens and the library as well.” I also hoped to find here a hidden place for fencing. I frowned slightly, realising finding such place without uncovering the truth would be hard. I’m a middle class girl now after all…

@Littlefeets

Melody Rousseau
I smiled at him. “Thanks. I don’t really remember anything from before I became a princess, but I still don’t think I’m used to people saying your highness and stuff like that. So Jedediah, how old are you? Because you’re clearly a lot older than me.”
@dqbsurf

Tanner Annon
I smiled at Anika as we walked taking in the scenery. I had already discovered where the library was, but I hadn’t explored it yet. “This whole place is just amazing.” I paused as we entered the library. “Woah… this is probably the second biggest library I’ve ever seen…” The royal library in Bakot is slightly bigger. I smiled at her again. Nobody has come to this library yet so we’re here by ourselves. I wonder if I could find out more about her if we’re alone.
@LorethA

Jedidiah held his forefinger to his chin for a moment, taking in everything she just said. Doesn’t remember anything from…before becoming a princess? What’s that mean? He’s not sure about asking about it. What if he was rude about it? All the different ideas ran through his head. She was adopted!! No…she looks like her mother. She was abused! But there’s no marks, and look at that smile…he cleared his throat.

“What do you mean you don’t remember?” He just couldn’t help himself, so much so, and eagerly awaited her answer that he forgot to answer her own question.

Melody Rousseau
I gave him a look that said, Seriously? You’re old enough to remember. “Remember Havela has only been a Kingdom for what nine years?” Yeah nine years, not quite ten. “I turned 14 yesterday. So I was about four when this became a kingdom. I became a princess when my parents became the king and queen.”
@dqbsurf

Jedidiah took a sharp breath and almost laughed his paranoia off. “I’m so sorry! See, I thought you might have…something else,” He nervously laughed himself off. ‘I really gotta work on thinking before talking…’

Just as quickly, he tried to forget about his awkwardness and told her, “I’m 18, I didn’t really fit in well in the Federation, so I worked as hard as I could to get out and come here. I’m hoping to find more optimistic and hopefuls like me.”