The SCHOOL Thread (Part 2)

i start in 12 days and i am absolutely mortified :smiley:
i’m too stupid for school pls

2 Likes

No one is too stupid for school. Don’t say that about yourself. School is for learning and everyone is capable of learning.

2 Likes

Bump

Oof, don’t hope for that! It will be fine. It’s always the anticipation that makes us nervous, but once you actually go in there, get through the day and the day is over, you’ll see that it wasn’t as bad as you thought it would be.

2 Likes

Bump

Bump

i start school later this week, unfortunately pe is my fourth period. i have band right after (bye bye my lungs), then finally science. i suck at science, end of the day is supposed to be the most fun bro💀

2 Likes

Oof, that sounds awful :tired_face: You’ll get through it, though

Good luck

1 Like

thanks!:two_hearts:

usually i could find a way to have fun, but quarantine DRAINED my social battery, plus everybody looks older than me now.

if you still go to school, good luck too! if not, good luck with other things😅

2 Likes

Bump

Thank you! And yes, I still go to school

And same!

2 Likes

Bump

Bump

I’m a senior this year! Any non stressful tips lol?

My school is kinda unconventional so if you go to a bigger/public school I’d love to hear your advice but idk if it’d apply.

I’m mainly taking classes that I like this year which is really nice!

2 Likes

I’m also a senior this year. I go to a smaller public school, though, so I don’t think I have the advice you’re looking for. But good luck!

2 Likes

Bump

SCHOOL STARTS SOON AND I’M NOT PREPARED ADNJVNSDKFN

I’M SO NERVOUS TO GO BACK BUT I ALSO WANNA SEE MY FRIENDS BC I’M BORED

BUT THEN I’M ALSO NERVOUS BC I THINK I FORGOT HOW TO HAVE A CONSISTENT MOOD HELP

bye- :raised_hand: :sob:

2 Likes

im new here

2 Likes

Lol, mood

You’ll be fine. Good luck! Give an update on how your first day goes

2 Likes

Bump!