The SCHOOL thread

so like the title says. you can talk about stuff that happened at your school and rant about it if you feel like it

so my first day of school was just- no words.

1st pd- i have gym!! yAy! at least i have my friends in it, but i tripped going pup the bleachers. :)))
2nd pd- 3rd year symphonic orchestra. younger classmen are in my class, i don’t mind but sometimes they were annoying and this girl kept talking and talking.
3rd pd- math!! i don’t really have a problem with this class but gosh the other teacher was trying to do some motivational shi in her introduction.
4th- history!! this teacher is okay. i hear from a lot of people that he’s mean. but he’s actually kind of nice. but he’s a total neat-freak and he even admitted it. also there is a lot of popular people but its a very small class.
5th- english. damn this teacher knows me bc of my brother but he’s so strict with rules and stuff.
6th- science. i love science but i wish i got the other teacher. i don’t really like mine that much. and he called on me to read my answer and couldn’t hear me say my name in a loud-ish voice but this other kid WHISPERED his name and he could hear.
7th- computer science. smh this teacher was so loud and so perky. she seems nice and all but i had a headache so the loudness wasn’t helping that much… oh and she’s also ENGAGED!!

Most Embarrassing Moment In School?
Back To School Dates
Have you started school?
How was your first day of school?
My school starts tomorrow
Bored , school is starting ahhhh!
What's The Worst Part of Back To School For You?

I’m soooo glad I’m done with school! I’ve never had problems with my grades, but I hated it.

damn ur lucky. i just want to get out of school

lmao I started like 2 days ago,…I’m already sick of it.

I failed in gym today :frowning:

I just want to finish school already lmao

doesnt everyone lol

same.

wot? how lol

Cuz we had to run a mile a.k.a 4 Laos around the track and I only did 3/4

oh. well don’t worry i suck at gym when it comes to running. my best mile was 13 mins and i can only do around 20 on the pacer test :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat: :sweat:

I think this was technically our pacer test :thinking:

But atleast you completed the mile I got a 0 :frowning: but I did 3/4 laps

The mile can go jump off a microwave. It sucks. My best time is 7:45

Here’s my period rant

1st Period: Math. Not bad.

2nd Period: Gym: UGHHH
Art: The subject isn’t bad, it’s the teacher. OHMAHGAWWW. I CAN’T EVEN PUT INTO WORDS HOW BAD HE IS. AT THE END OF THE YEAR LAST YEAR, HE LOST EVERYBODY’S $180 ART SUPPLIES

3rd HISTORY WITH MR. K!! YASSSS

Lunch

4th Science. Not that bad

5th Language Arts BORIIIIING

6th Orchestra with a sucky teacher

7th Logic. Aka public speaking…

I have a teacher that I used to have at primary school do German. I didn’t like her and she taught me nothing. Wish me luck for today.

good luck. :sweat_smile:

my second day wasnt bad but my freaking strict ass english teacher is making us write THREE PARAGRAPHS about Ron fucking Clark’s rules (2,4,5) and i think my favorite teacher is my science teacher like we built boats and see how many weights they can hold today and idk what about it that i liked about it (maybe the fact that MY TEAM ONE) but i liked it. and i freaking love science

My logic teacher is making us do a speech… next week I think…

good luck :sweat_smile: i have a presentation is english soon

My English teacher thinks that he is down with the kids. He called the three witches from Macbeth the witch squad. We were all cringing.