The SCHOOL thread

Also, I kissed someone on the cheek, and they moved and they hated me for the rest of my life <3

I don’t have one that I can think of atm but yesterday at my mom’s school a Kinder needed to pee but didn’t want to go find a teacher and ask so his pulled down his pants and started peeing in the middle of a field. I laughed when I heard about this yesterday.

Well, this is one of my most embarrassing moments at school:

It was in either 7th or 8th grade and my classmates and I were playing bound ball at P.E. So, I SUCK at the game and I would try and avoid to not get picked to be in the front where most of the action is. Anyways, I think my team was leading and the opposite team got mad and pointed me out saying that it was my turn to go. They only said it because they know I suck. Not wanting to get a F for not participating, I did as told and played. I ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY SUCK at serving the ball. Plus, I had my teammates telling me ‘Come on Jacquel! Please serve the ball correctly, we just need this last point!’ I hate when I’m under pressure, cause I mess up. I served the ball and it went soaring into the air, but didn’t move over the net. I shrugged, and was about to walk away when the ball came crashing down onto my head. EVERYONE SAW AND THEY WERE LAUGHING ALL DAY. I even tried to make it seem like it didn’t hurt which it really didn’t, I just felt a bit off.

I didn’t mean to make the story that long, Jesus Christ…:no_mouth:

2 Likes

Year 11/10th grade, I managed to trip on air and fall over whilst standing in front of my class waiting to get my work marked.

I had flashbacks to year 3/2nd grade when I walked into the wall in front of my class whilst taking the register. I had a bruise for weeks.

As you can tell falling/tripping is a habit for me :woman_facepalming:

Also, in year 6/5th grade I stood behind a girl in PE whilst she swung a baseball bat, I now have a dint in my head. I can’t remember this lol, but people constantly tell me about it and idk whether to believe them at this point :joy:

2 Likes

In first grade, we were doing P.E and I bumped into someone, and they started yelling at me and I don’t know why! After we went into the classroom, they gave me the silent treatment. I felt so sick after that, and I don’t know why, but girl I would’ve slapped them.

[Originally posted on the “Most Embarrassing Moment In School?” thread]

I had many embarrassing moments in school…

One of them was in PE class in 10th grade. I was really good at some sports and sucked at others. Basketball was actually one of them at which I was great (but not this day apparently). The teacher put us in teams and unfortunately, I was in a team with all my bullies. I didn’t speak English well at the time and was also very different from everyone else, so I was sort of an easy target but it could’ve been worse.

Anyway, I guess I was really affected by this because during the whole match all I could think of was to not give them any reason to mock or hurt me. They made it a point to never pass me the ball and shove me out of the way as if I was invisible. So I got so mad that I just went for the ball and dribbled all the way to the other side of the court where I thought the other team’s hoop was.

It’s only at mid-sprint, in the middle of the court, that I realize… I was about to shoot in my own team’s hoop :woman_facepalming: By reflex and totally embarrassed, I just shakily pass the ball to one of my teammates who takes it and immediately drops to the floor, laughing his ass off, just like everyone else in the class.

I was mortified and tried really hard not to cry. I went to sit down on the bench, tearing up, when the teacher passed by, smiling, and said “It happens to the best of us”. Until this day I don’t know if she was smiling to make me feel better or if she was just trying to contain her laughter.

Years later, I still cringe a little bit. I wish I had been there to hug my younger self. But now I’m able to tell a bunch of strangers on this forum about it and laugh. I swear, I’m not an idiot nor do I suck at basketball, but I just had a lot in my mind that day I guess :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

My school starts tomorrow
And I’m like so anxious and stressed.
With who am going to sit? What if I don’t know what to talk about?
Am I going to be awkward?
Will my grades be bad as last year ? Maybe worse ? (omg please no)
Do you know any hacks?
I feel like I’m going to be the biggest loser !!!

Don’t be afraid. You’ve been to school plenty of times.

Sitting: Find a friend. Usually teachers let you sit By people the first week.

Awkward: What’s wrong with being awkward?

Grades: Study!! Don’t be afraid to ask for help!! That’s what teachers are there for!!

Hacks: Don’t do anything stupid?

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Mine was shit. Literal shit. A huge big stinky shit.

1 Like

i have a standardized test in math yay!!!

history sucks- well i like history but the class is kinda confusing but yet so easy

ughhh so i have to do a presentation in my english class but ya girl got it in the bag (i think?)

i hate science sm. but i like the teacher hes chill anyways none of my friends are in this class and its mostly these smart and sporty boys and popular girls :woman_facepalming: plus im in a table w dumb and dumber AND I HAVE TO DO ALL the freaking work. idek how im gonna survive because in past grades i’ve loveddddddd science class it was what i looked forward to but now i dread it :sweat::woman_shrugging:

also there is this girl im kinda friends w and we have last period together and we had to get in groups, so i kicked her in a way to show that we were gonna be partners but nope she said “no stop” and she went to be partners with another girl in my class. and i had an anxiety class and ideky.

1 Like

Darn, I’m sorry about that. I hope tomorrow’s better. Do you want to talk about it? :0

2 Likes

officially cant stand my stupid science class

What’s your favourite subject?

1 Like

probably orchestra or english

1 Like

Rn for option Leadership for core probably science cause I got the science teacher i wanted

1 Like

Well I’m not in highschool anymore, but we’re doing an advanced biology and pathophysiology module in uni atm and I am thoroughly enjoying it :thinking:

3 Likes

I like English too!

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Good to know!